Louis Tomlinson

Meeting you at a concert drunk

His pov:

i walked into the stage I immediately looked straight at the audience. It was crazy to see so many people here tonight, i wasnt expecting so much giving this was a small place.

I looked briefly all around until i saw a girl who caught my eye. She looked tipsy, and stood out. Maybe because she was singing at the top of her lungs or because she was also very attractive.

An hour into the show, i wouldnt keep my eyes off of her. And im quite aware she noticed too. As i sang, i would stare at her slightly smirking and she would give the biggest smile back.

After a few minutes i saw her run from the bunch and into the closest bathroom looking a bit sick. Good thing it was an outdoor show and the bathrooms were merely close. After that scene i didnt see her in the crowd again. I brushed it off, thinking maybe she had left feeling sick and retuned focusing on stage.

Until it finally came time for it to end. "Thankyou all so much. I love you, have a great night!" I said as the crowd cheered creeping a big grin on my face.

I walked to the back of the stage leaving to the closest alley nearby and lighting a cig, when i noticed the same girl lying down on the floor.

It was obvious she wasnt feeling too great. "Hey are you alright?" I asked fully concerned taking a seat besides her and sitting her up. She shook her head for an answer before placing it down on my shoulder.

"Drank too much tonight didnt you?" I laughed recieving a warm smile from her.
"Well, i guess im going to have to call someone to take you home-"

"No, dont call anybody. Dont take me home!" She sprang. I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced at her. "Why not?"
"My mom will kill me if she find out about tonight."

I scoffed. "Do you mean, if she sees you drunk?"

"She doesnt know i came here." I widened my eyes trying not to laugh.

"Well i cant just leave you here." I told her. She tried standing up almost falling on my feet. "Its okey, ill- ill find a way-"

"Let me take you to my place." I offered, a bit worried for her.

"Your place?" She sounded excited yet surprised. "B-But i dont even know you like that."

"Well then get to know me." I grinned.

And after a few minutes of talking and convincing her and confirming I'll sleep in the couch and she'd sleep in my bed she finally agreed.

"Only if its okey with you."

"I promise you'll be in good hands."

Yeah❤. Kinda mad i had to write this twice because somehow the whole thing ERASED?? Anyways💅🏽, im kinda obsessed with lou at the moment.

 Kinda mad i had to write this twice because somehow the whole thing ERASED?? Anyways💅🏽, im kinda obsessed with lou at the moment