11. Her villa 📍

HOTEL ROOM

All the member become exited and happy after the propose that Jk did to you. You guys seemed happy together. Jungkook put meals on your plate to say that he cares.

You guys held hand while eating. After the diner JK and Jimin started cleaning as this is their routine to rotate work. You came and sit with the boys. You talked to them and made jokes.

Jungkook would look at her and be smiley for no reasons. After a time you went and sit beside Yoongi in the coutch. You got to know each other a lot. And suga is a lot more mature and timid person to be with. As you told him about some of your past and how your birth mom and elder brother died in an accident Yoongi patted your shoulder to soothe you while talking.

You told him that your brother was same age as Yoongi he then hugged you. And told you to think of him as that brother of yours. You would just rest your head in Yoongi's head while others while busy doing the stuffs. Jungkook came and took a pic of yoongi and yours. Saying they look cute and its time for Jk and you to leave.

○● Y/N P.O.V ●○

As I have to sign an actual freaking contact to take jk with me we wait on the living room of the hotel I never knew that their security was that high that he cant even pick-out a night with his girl friend.

"Is it mendatry?" I asked

"Yeah, we receive death threads also. So we always have to let our agency know where we are even if we stay at our girlfriend place" Jin hyung explains to me.

"But if our girlfriend comes to our dorm then its okay" said Jimin smiling.

"Thats why Jimin Hyung's girlfriend always comes in our dorm cause hyung is too tired to do the paperwork" Jungkook said kissing on my shoulder. They are like actual family and they know each other so well.

Only then Taehyung say an inner joke and they all start to laugh like crazy. I captute the momment to cherish this.

 I captute the momment to cherish this