Chapter 1302-1306

Start from the beginning

Zhao Fu thought about it and felt quite interested in the Emperor Path College. Perhaps he would become a student there next time, so it would be good to take a look and make preparations for the examination next year.

That place was the Heaven Domain, the center of the Heaven Awaken World. Zhao Fu had only been there once before, and he wanted to obtain more information about the Heaven Domain and learn more about the things there, so he made some preparations and sent his projection there.

Chapter 1303: Dragon Gate

Zhao Fu's surroundings blurred and he arrived at a desolate area. He looked around and did not see any danger.

Following this, Zhao Fu directly headed to the Emperor Path College. There were already a multitude of people there, and all of them gave off powerful auras. There was not a single weakling among them, and all of them had extraordinary identities.

After all, the Emperor Path College was one of the Seven Great Colleges of the Heaven Awaken World. Not only was it incredibly powerful, but its history and foundation were also enough to make people feel terror. It was a holy land for Emperors to many people.

Countless Emperors who had shocked the world had been nurtured here; the Heaven Murder Empire's Emperor had once been a student here, so the golden dragon also highly recommended for Zhao Fu to come here.

Even for real Emperors, if they could not pass the examination, they would not be able to enter through connections. From this, the Emperor Path College's strength could be seen; they could even refuse to give face to Emperors, and even some Emperors would not be able to make it in.

There were normally countless terrifying restrictions protecting this place, and even a higher-being would not dare to charge in. The Emperor Path College was mysterious, yet it had opened its doors for a tour to allow outsiders to see what it was like.

Countless people had excitedly come, and even though the Emperor Path College did not explicitly set restrictions for who could come, not just anyone could come in.

If the Emperor Path College was greedy for money, even if they sold tickets for 100 million gold coins each, there would be countless people fighting for the tickets. However, the Emperor Path College did not care for money at all; one needed to have a certain amount of strength to qualify to go in to visit.

There were two domineering and austere dragon pillars at the gate, and the golden dragons seemed as if they were alive. They gave off an enormous dragon's might that was like a corporeal barrier that covered the 1,000 meters in front of the gate.

Those who were powerful could directly ignore the golden dragons' might and enter the Emperor Path College without any obstructions, while those who were weak would be forced onto the ground.

Most of the people here had been blocked outside and there were some who were observing from outside. They wanted to see some peerless geniuses; now that the Emperor Path College was open for visiting, many major figures would come, and they were not people ordinary people would be able to normally see.

Zhao Fu came to the outside of the crowd and could not squeeze through. However, he was not in a rush to enter, and he started to look over at some major figures like the ordinary people.

Zhao Fu was quite curious how big the gap between himself and the Heaven Domain's peerless geniuses was. This was a good opportunity to take a look so that he would be prepared. If he was too lacking, he would have to work harder after going back.

Suddenly, the crowd became quite lively, and Zhao Fu looked over. The crowd automatically made way as five people with extraordinary bearings and calm smiles walked over.