Chapter 1302-1306

Zacznij od początku

The materials used to craft it were all at least Saint grade materials. The ballista was made out of a massive beast's bones, and the six bowstrings were all transparent - they had all been made from high-quality dragon tendons. The front of the ballista also had seven massive crystals, which represented the Five Elements and Yin and Yang.

Zhao Fu looked at the enormous ballista and felt quite shocked. The power that this ballista gave off would definitely be monstrous.

Bai Shan gave a pleased smile as he said, "What do you think, Your Majesty? Are you satisfied with our research?"

Zhao Fu looked at him and nodded as he said, "Test its power. We want to see how terrifying it is."

"Watch carefully, Your Majesty!" Bai Shan laughed as he gave the order, and six Corpse Soul Soldiers that were 100 meters tall walked over, loading a 130 meter long Talisman Bolt onto the ballista.

The Talisman Bolt was completely black and was also made of Saint grade materials. There were countless runes on it and had ten or so Gold Talisman Stones socketed into it. There was also a violet-colored Talisman Stone, which gave off an incredible destructive power.

The six Corpse Soul Soldiers roared as they drew the ballista. Even with how powerful they were, with six of them at that, it was very difficult for them to draw it.

The seven massive crystals on the ballista were activated and countless runes lit up with a rainbow-colored light. An enormous wave of energy entered the Talisman Bolt, and a massive aura spread out.

Boom!

The Talisman bolt turned into a ray of rainbow-colored light as it flew out, accompanied by a deafening explosion. Space itself seemed to explode, and a shockwave blasted out, causing the ground to crack.

The ray of light contained immense power as it tore through space and caused cracks to appear in the space that it passed through. It flashed through the air and slammed into a large mountain that was dozens of kilometres away.

Bang!

A muffled explosion sounded out as rocks were blasted out. A large hole that was hundreds of meters wide had actually appeared in the large mountain that was thousands of meters tall.

This power was enough to instantly kill a Devil Beast King, like the azure dragon that Zhao Fu had encountered in the Devil Horn Empire. Even if it did not die, it would be heavily injured. Even for Zhao Fu, he would not dare to directly block it and would be forced to dodge.

Beside Zhao Fu, Bai Shan laughed as he asked, "How is it, Your Majesty? Are you satisfied with it?"

Zhao Fu nodded his head in delight and had Bai Shan produce as many of these ballistae as possible. If they could have dozens of these ballistae, even a World Realm expert would be easily killable, and they would be able to instantly wipe out all of the Devil Horn Empire's most powerful devil beasts.

However, Bai Shan felt quite troubled because it was simply too difficult to make this kind of ballistae. They also needed many Saint grade materials, making it difficult for Great Qin to mass produce them.

Zhao Fu understood this, so he had Bai Shan produce as many as possible; they would be incredibly useful in the future.

Following this, Zhao Fu had wanted to continue dealing with other important matters, such as agriculture. However, he suddenly received a few messages from the Heaven Spirit Stele.

The messages were from the higher-being, who said that the Emperor Path College was starting its recruitment for new students next year. It was currently holding a tour of the College, which was the only opportunity for an outsider to enter the Emperor Path College and have a look. The higher-being encouraged him to go and learn more about the Emperor Path College and find out some information about his competitors.