Back In The Lost Cities...

(Fitz's POV)

I throw my pillow across the room and it lands on top of the pile of other broken things. My room is a complete mess. There are shards of glass scattered across the room, and upturned furniture against the walls. Not that I care. Della had come in earlier asking me to clean up my room, but why should that matter? Why should anything matter? After those... those crooks took her, all I have been able to think about is how much I miss her. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. How can I live without her?

(Biana's POV)

I curl up tighter on my bed as I listen to the occasional crash coming from my brother's bedroom. I stuff my pillow against my ear, hoping to muffle the sound. Since it happened, I can't bear leaving my room at all; my parents have been bringing food up to my room. What's going to happen to them? Who is going to save hi- them? My mind hangs on that last thought, my room so quiet I can hear my own heart beating. Nothing is going to happen if I just sit here, moping around. I need to do something!

(Keefe's POV)

The bright sunlight sends warmth into my room, casting its glow across my bed. I drag my pencil across the page of my notebook, creating swooping lines across the paper. What happened almost a week ago... My pencil digs into the paper as my fist tightens with anger. I hate my mom. Why do I have to be related to such horrible people? Maybe if I'd realized how evil she was earlier, I could have stopped her. If I hadn't let her use me when I was a kid. But now, none of that mattered. Now, all I can do is fight. All that's left is revenge.

(Dex's POV)

I grab another gear from my table and carefully fit it inside the little cube I am building, the house being eerily quiet. The triplets have eased off on the shouting and screaming ever since The Incident, and I am grateful for it. This rare quiet is something I need, something that lets me think, something that lets me grieve. I know firsthand how awful it is there, so I know what she must be going through. What if they were torturing her right now? My hands clench as I picture all the horrors she might be facing right now. The door quietly creaks open, and I hear someone take a couple hesitant steps in my room. "Get out," I command, as I hear the footsteps come closer to me. I stand up and face the person, surprised to find it's my sister Bex. "Just leave me-" she cuts me off with a hug, her arms wrapping around me as she looks at me, a sorrowful look on her face. I wrap my arms tight around her, holding on as though my life depends on it, as tears stream down my face. "I love you," Bex whispers, her tears falling onto my tunic. "I love you too."

(Linh's POV)

Water swirls around my feet, flowing with the current, disappearing into the setting sun. I wrap my arms around my stomach, my tears adding to the never-ending stream of water. I know he'll be okay. He can handle himself. I crouch down in the river, putting my head in my hands. A few moments later, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I quickly stand up, whipping around, expecting to find Mai or Quan. Instead, I find dazzling ice blue eyes. "What are you doing here?" I ask her, resisting the urge to wrap my arms around her. "Looking for you," Marella replies, her small blond braids slightly blowing in the breeze. "And I just might have a plan to get Tam and Sophie back."

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait. I think I am going to be updating once every week from now on. Also, did you like this chapter? If you want more of these, pls comment here.

Also, I know some authors don't like when people constantly ask them to update, but I'm fine with it. Do whatever you want to do. It can remind me to write, actually.

Another thing is that my friend @lonelykiwi_frog wrote this paragraph as a joke for this chapter, and I wanted to share it. It's so funny! Also, its Fitzalier.

   (Fitz's Exaggerated POV)

"My dearest darling Chandelier, how must I go about this awful tragedy?" I inquire to my love standing beside me. "How must I help my friends during this terrible misfortune?" 

I am sitting among the monstrosity of my room, shattered glass (not from Chandelier) and paper shreds askew. My bed sheets were tangled up, everything I could pick up thrown to chaos on the opposite wall.

Anyway, I thought that was funny. But, I wanted to ask, have you guys been catching my subtle hints to different ships and things? Comment if you have!

By the way, this fanfiction takes place after the Vacker Legacy incident in Flashback, but as if Tam never got "recruited" to the Neverseen - instead they kidnapped Sophie and Tam. (You will hear the details of this in later chapters) This is acting as if Keefe's Legacy and Glimmer don't exist.

If anyone has any ideas for what they want to see in future chapters, please comment that as well. Thank you all so much, and have a wonderful day! Or night. You know what, I'm just going to say, have a wonderful life!