Chapter 1

|{Rough Life}|

Word Count [870]

You departure from your bus and walk up to the cold desolated stairs. They lead you to your doom. At least that's how you take it. For years your life has been boring. You just want something or someone to come into your life and spice it up a little bit.

Yet at the same time your content. Just very bipolar you guess.

That night you got a restful amount of sleep. Like always. Nothing seems to get in your way anymore. You don't have anyone left. There's a knock at your door, you go to answer it.

You softly smile at the male in front of you, "Hobi I wasn't expecting you today." Okay, I might've lied you have someone left. Just someone. You invite him in.

"Well I was worried about you Y/n, you just haven't been yourself recently." He said as he narrowed his brows at you. You took a seat on your couch and frowned at him. You know he's right. There's just something missing from your life.

Your own family hates you, they actually disowned you and you can barely pay your rent. Although you don't want to put those problems on Hoseok's shoulders.

"I'm alright Hobi, I just haven't gotten out that much recently." You shrug at him and pick up some water you left on your table.

He smiles, "Then I've got the perfect thing for you, why don't you come over with me to my friends." He says and you just shake your head, "No I really don't want to intrude."

He pouts, "I hate seeing you like this Y/n, you've gotten worse and I've known you since your lowest moments." He's not wrong. You purse your lips together and think about it, "Alright, I might as well get out." You say.

Hoseok smiles brightly as he goes to hug you with joy. You jump and flinch at his hug. He frowns and backs away, "I'm sorry I forgot." He said. You just nodded in reply, "Well come on let's go." You said hopping off the couch over to the steps of your front door.

• • • • •

Hoseok leads you into a house full of six other boys. You stare at each one of them up and down, not trusting them. The way some of them stared at you, you could tell Hoseok had previously told them of your condition.

Hoseok had been there for you for as long as you can remember. You know he's always had feelings for you, why else would he have stuck around this wrong. You don't feel the same for him, of course that bugs you but you can't help it.

You can't trust anybody.

"Hi you must be Y/n." A boy says with a soft smile on his face clearly trying to be friendly. You nod blankly and they just stare at you wondering what your next move is. You're more of a hidden person. Nobody can read you.

The boy tries to continue, "Uhm anyways I'm Namjoon and we are so grateful to meet you." He says with a nervous laugh at the end.

You reply coldly, "Okay, I can tell you definitely are." You just stand there with crossed arms. "Y/n are you feeling okay?" Hoseok looks at you and asks. You nod.

One of the boys clears his throat making your eyes float over to him. He had dirty blonde hair and looked like a playboy. Although you can't seem to move your focus from him.

"And you are?" You ask rudely to him. The other males look surprised that you started something but at the same time terrified. They all knew this boy and they hoped he wouldn't say something dumb like normal because they were truly terrified of you.

The boy you were eyeing down stops slouching from the wall and stands straight walking over to you. He keeps intense eye contact. "You think you scare everyone in this room?" The rest of the boys mentally face palm annoyed by his actions.

You raise an eyebrow, "Well obviously not, since you think your so tough." You reply nonchalantly.

"I want to see you break." He said calmly yet happily. The rest of the boys sit in silence as Hoseok puts his arm around you, "Jimin, please calm down I talked to you guys about this." You flinch from Hoseok's arm.

The boy named Namjoon nodded, "I'm well aware, but Jimin over here is pushing some limits." Jimin shrugs and goes back to his normal spot, "Some things just aren't meant to be shared, I guess." Jimin speaks clearly.

You can read everyone here like a book, except Jimin. He's kind of like you, it's like he wants to feed off of you. . .?

"Hoseok take me home." You say and he nods. He leads you outside and as soon as your outside he starts to apologize, "I'm so sorry
Y/n, I please forgive me and don't try anything, please." He begs and begs you just roll your eyes.

"I'm fine Hobi I stopped that months ago." You say. He looks at you with worried brows, "Just promise me, I can't lose you again." You nod,

"I promise."