10. Two worlds📍

Start from the beginning

"Also..I like her as a person and as your girl friend so" I say all the truths.

"We aprove her as BTS girl" we all say together. I can see Jungkook smiling I also smiled when he said the same thing for my current girlfriend.

Its like our inner thing. When any of the member gets a girlfriend approval is a must since there is not really anything privet in between all seven of us.

Sometimes our girlfriends have to sleep with other members staying in the same room in many occation. Last time we watch movie with Jimin's and my girlfriend in coutch ended up sleeping all 9 of us together.

Its cute though as all of us live like real brothers all the BTS girls become sister for other six member. Everytime. So I guess y/n is our new sister from today as Kook is asking her out now.

I hear the bell.

"Taehyung. Sit, please don't make a scene stand up from the stupid ground" I say as I open the door.

"Hi Joonie hyung!" Said y/n wearing casual shirt and jeans and having a wine bottle on her hand might be a gift for us.

"Welcome to the mad house sisi" I say her as she started to walk inside.

"Yey! My girl is here.." Taehyung said from the ground whining.

"Hyung she is mine only ok." Jk said comming in the hall kissing y/n's cheeck!

Times like this. I feel proud as a leader of this dorks.

.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V◇♤

.

She went to Jin hyung and gave him the bottle of wine.

"Jin hyung since you are only one worried for plating I will give this to you" she said.

"Ah! Thank you y/n. That's so sweet of you. Feel like home. Ok?" Jin hyung said while hugging her.

She gave me a questionable look like if it's all ok or not I was trying to say something when Hobi hyung said "Y/N from today you are officialy a BTS girl" and all of them started to clap. Wtf! My hyungs are crazy I dint even ask her out.

"Welcome to family sis" taehyung hugged her and she is still blank!

"Am I missing something here?" She said with weird expression.

"We always welcome our girls like this to family. My one was also greeted like this. y/n, its like a tradition we have here" Jin hyung said sitting on the coutch.

Y/N started to looking at me weirdly. Then I went to her and hold her hand.

"Listen, I know you live your life on your own terms and all! But from the day I have seen you in the corridor of that hotel I knew there is some connection between us. I also know that you think I am childish and we belong from two very different worlds but I think this two world should co relate. Like real hard. So despite you live half of the month in Europe, quarter of it in USA and quarter of it god knows where. I still wanna be the place you can call home. Y/N be mine, be my girlfriend lets see where the destiny takes us?" I told her still holding her hand She is looking at my eyes I can see her eyes got wider at first but now its soft. I think its getting teary now. My hyungs are gasping and pouting and waiting.

She looked at my hand holding hers and as she looked down one tear fell from her left eye. Aww my babygirl. Should I hug her now?

"Jungkook, I know I am older than you and I live my life in my own terms but ever since that night when I fell asleep in your arm on that hotel in Korea I somehow knew that my peace corelates when it comes to yous. Yes. As I am yours now you are also mine." She said and hugged me.

I hugged her tight and lift her up. I could hear my hyungs are clapping amd saying how much they are proud of me. I embrase her tight and put her down to look at her little sobbing face. I kissed her in the forhead and "I love you my boss lady" I say smiling. She looks down and chuckled "love you to kookie boy"

A.N
Who told things like that jungkook.🥺🥺🥺 Who is a crying mess here.. I am not you are😪😪😪

 I am not you are😪😪😪

(Edited)
23.06.2021