"hit," I said and looked at the clock it said 5:30.

"What the hell guys breakfast doesn't start till 6:45," I said smacking them with a pillow.

"Yeah but it's your first day back and we want you to look your best," said Hermione smiling from ear to ear.

"OMG it's elementary school all over again," I groaned.(Who can relate)

"Get your ass up or else," warned Ginny.

"Or else what," I challenged but instantly regretted it because Ginny poured ice cold water all over me.

"You little bitch," I yelled at her and started chasing her.

"Ahhhhh," screamed Ginny as I chased her down to the common room which apparently was filled with 5 and 6 years.

Ginny hide behind Ron.

"What the bloody hell is going on and why are you all wet," asked Ron.

"YOUR sister decided that she was going to pour ice cold water on me," I yelled at him.

Everyone in the Common Room started laughing.

"This is not funny," I yelled at them.

Alice walked forward grabbing my wrist with the scar which she saw. SHIT.

"Here let me help you," said Alice with kind of sounded like she was begging.

I pulled my wrist out of her grasp. "Don't touch me," I growled at her.

"Oh come on Bells it was a joke," said Hermione.

"Ha ha pay backs a bitch," I snapped at her and ran back up to the girls room to get ready.

I put on my Gryffindor rode, combat boots, smoky eye look for makeup and light pink lip gloss. I also curled my already curly hair.(I've always wanted curly hair!!!!)

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30. FOOD TIME!!!! I was almost to the Great Hall when I was stopped by the Cullen's.....all of them including Esme and Carlisle.

"What the hell do you want," I growled at them.

"We know who you are," said Alice.

"Great and I know who you are," I said sarcastically.

"Your Isabella Marie Swan," said Edward.

All of the color drained from my face. I said nothing.

"Bella...is that really you," asked Carlisle.  His golden eyes shined to me, it seemed like if he could cry, he would. My father... the one who I had considered the loving, protective dad I always wanted. I shook my head, trying to re-order my thoughts.

"Not really," I spat at them, looking emotionless. Even though deep inside I felt like I was dying. "What I told your bastard of a son is true, you know Isabella Swan is dead.....you guys killed her.

"Bella we are so sorry," cried Esme I just started laughing in her face. Her face showed love and shock.

"You are not sorry, none of you are," I replied. My hands shaking and my eyes full of fire tears. "I loved you like a mother Esme and you used me like a toy, all of you did," I growled at them.

Edward took a step towards me, his face full of regret.

"Bella, Tanya fooled me," he tried explaining his actions but they were nothing but excuses. "I swear it I love you, you and only you IM SO SOR..." I cut him off.

In a blink of an eye I was in front of him, face to face, eye to eye, my wand in my right hand pointing towards him. By now the entire school was watching us including the teachers go figure.

"DONT. YOU. DARE. TELL. ME. THAT. YOU. ARE. SORRY. EDWARD CULLEN," I screamed at him, separating my words. The hole in my chest were growing bigger and bigger as I talked. "I trusted you, all of you," I repeated my words and my voice broke. "You were my family. You watched me sleep every night, getting in my room by my window. You fought against me, treating me like nothing because of how my blood smells to you. Then you fell in love with me, and I fell for you. A maniac vampire almost killed me, but I stayed with you because I loved you, all of you. Then you go, leaving me broken, and when you, Cullen's," I said the word like and insult and everyone of them shivered. "Came back, I FORGAVE YOU. THEN WHAT DO YOU DO, YOU GO AND CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT BLONDE BITCH TANYA," I screamed at him. At that moment I couldn't handle it anymore. "Expelliarmus," I screamed pointing my wand at Edward.

"You seriously think that I would take you back after all that you have done to me, YOU RUINED ME!!! I SHOULD OF LET THE VOLTURI KILL YOU," I screamed at him.

"Bella," begged Edward.

"You can all go to hell," I yelled at them and I ran away, from my past, from my family, from my Edward.

OMG I love this chapter but I can't take all of the credit I had some help from ceci9123!!! Thank you so much for your help!!! Make sure to review.