Task 3 Part 2

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR HARRY POTTER!

BPOV

We landed on the cold, hard, wet ground. Cedric ran over to me and helped me off of the ground. I wiped the dirt off of my knees.

"Where the hell are we," I asked Cedric.

"I have no idea," he responded.

I looked around at our surroundings and saw a giant tombstone with the name Tom Riddle on it. We began to hear soft whispers near us and we turn to see a short, ratty man holding a small, ugly creature. It is then that I realize what is happening. My scar suddenly started to burn.(I'm literally listening to "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts while I'm writing this! I'm so sad right now. You should listen to the song and read this at the same time!)

"Cedric, you need to leave right now! Take the port key and go get some help!" I yelled at him.

"No, I'm not leaving you!" He responded and pointed his wand towards Peter.

"Who are you," Cedric shouted.

"Kill the spare," screeched the creature.

"Avada Kedavra," shouted Peter and a bright green spark shot out of his wand and hit Cedric.

"NO! CEDRIC!" I cried and ran over to him.

I placed Cedric's head on my lap.

"No, Cedric please, please come back to me! You can't leave me! Please wake up! Please," I cried.

"Tie her up," screeched the creature again.

I suddenly went flying into the tombstone and tied up by the stone.

"WHY! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM," I yelled at Peter.

"He was collateral damage," Peter smirked.

I scream out in anger and pain.

"I WILL MAKE YOU PAY ONE DAY! EVEN IF IT KILLS ME," I screamed.

"Do it now," yelled the creature.

Peter then dropped the creature into the boiling pot of water.

Oh please let it drown.

Then he stole a bone from the tombstone

What is he doing?

Next, he did the most horrific thing...he cut off his hand. Peter was talking during this process, but my head was too foggy to understand what he was saying. He then turns to me, with his blade raised high.

"The blood of the enemy," he says as he cuts into my wrist and drops the blood into the pot.

"THE DARK LORD SHALL RISE," shouts Peter.

No...

A fire bursts out of the pot and the alien-like creature forms into a man...into Voldemort.

Voldemort grabs his wand and calls his other death eaters. Dozens of black coated people stood wearing skull masks that covered half of their face.

"Welcome...my friends, 13 years it's been and yet you stand before me like it as was only yesterday. Not one of you came looking for me," says Voldemort slowly.

He began to rip off the death eaters masks off. Voldemort then walked over to Cedric and touched Cedric's face with his foot.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a handsome boy," he sighed.

"Don't you touch him," I screamed.

Voldemort looked up.

"Oh, Bella! I almost forgot that you were here," he laughed.

The stone suddenly released me and I fell to the ground.

"Pick up your wand, Potter." yelled Voldemort.

I struggled to find my wand.

"Hurry up," screamed Voldemort.

My tears were blurring my vision. I finally found my wand and stood up.

"You learned how to duel, am I correct?" asked Voldemort.

I nodded, tears streaming down my face.

He smiled.

"Curcio!" he shouted.

I fell to the ground, screaming in pain. After what seemed like forever he let me go.

"Good job Bella, your parents would be proud," he smiled.

"EXPELLIARMUS," I shouted, but my spell did nothing.

"Silly child, trying to disarm me? Lord Voldemort," he smiled.

The death eaters laughed hysterically.

I got up and ran behind a statue.

"DON'T RUN FROM ME BELLA! I WANT TO SEE THE LIGHT LEAVE YOUR EYES WHEN I KILL YOU!" Voldemort screamed.

I look at Cedric's body and stood up.

"Have it your way then," I snapped.

"Good, now let's begin," he grinned.

Everything went still for a moment, then...

"EXPELLIARMUS,"I shout.

"AVADA KEDAVRA," He screamed.

A bright green light shot out of Voldemort wand, while a red light shot out of mine.

I was holding my own against Voldemort, but my powers are no match for his. I began to lose hope of making this fight out alive when suddenly a white mist shot out of our wands. My mom, dad, Cedric, and an old man appeared.

"Bella when the connection is broken you must run to the port key," said my father.

"Bella, take my body back please," Cedric said sadly.

"Cedric, you can't leave me! I can't lose any more people. Please don't leave me. I love you!" I sobbed.

"I love you too," he smiles.

"Let go, sweetheart! You're ready. Let go!" pleaded my mother.

I broke the connection and ran to Cedric's body.

"Accio!" I shouted at the cup and the port key flew into my hand.

Once again we were sucked into darkness, wishing, this time, I could stay in it for I did not want to come to terms with what happened to Cedric, but at last, we landed back at the school and are welcomed by an overjoyed crowd.

TADA! OMG, I am going to get so many reviews about Cedric's death! I'm sorry but it had to happen! There is only one more chapter left in this story! Make sure to review!