Bad Feeling

I do not own Twilight or Harry Potter.

Bpov:

You know as I'm laying in bed I now realized how much I run away from my problems so much for dealing with my problems. I should probably start getting ready Dumbledore has ask all of the schools to meet up in the great hall so he can explain more about the Triwizard tournament. Its Saturday so thankfully there is no classes today, honestly I was just hoping that I could ask Dumbledore for permission to go to Hogsmeade.

"Come on Bella its time to get up," said Hermione.

"It's to early," I complained burying my head into my pillow.

Hermione looked at her watch, "It's 12:00 in the afternoon."

"Exactly I shouldn't be up for another 2 hours," I replied to her smiling.

"Yeah well to bad now get up," said Ginny.

"Fine," I growled at them.

"Thank you," smiled Hermione.

"I'll be down in a second give me 20 minutes," I told them.

"Ok but hurry," said Ginny and they walked out of the girls dormitory.

I hopped into the shower letting the warm water wash away the stress. I got out of the shower and threw on blacks jeans, a shirt that says "Don't let the muggles put you down", my combat bat boots, and robe. I applied a light amount of makeup and walked out of the girls dormitory.

"Nice shirt," said Ron.

"Thanks it was a gift," I replied.

"Well lets get going we don't want to be late," said Hermione.

"Wait Bella," said a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw a pain faced Edward.

"What do you want," I snapped at him.

"I want to talk," said Edward.

"Haven't you already learned your lesson," I smirked at him.

"Please Bella you have to believe me I love you and only you," begged Edward.

"Don't you get it! I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to know you and I sure as hell don't want to be with you so if I were you I would back the hell off before you get hurt....again," I growled at him.

"Lets go," I said to my friends.

When we got to the Great Hall the other 2 schools were already seated.

"Now as I have announced before this year Hogwarts has had the honor of hosting the Triwizard Tournament," said Dumbledore smiling.

There was some whistles and cheers coming from the crowd. I turned and looked at the Hufflepuff table and saw Cedric smiling at me I returned the smile and I heard a growl coming from behind me...it was Edward.

"So Bella are you going to enter in the tournament," asked Ron.

"Hell yeah," I replied smiling.

"But its dangerous,' said Edward.

"So for the past 4 years I have been in nothing but danger this is nothing," I snapped at him.

"She's right you know," said Emmett.

"Shut up Emmett," said Edward.

"Quiet down. Now to enter the Triwizard Tournament you must be 17 or older," said Dumbledore.

What that's no fair!!!!

"That's rubbish," yelled Me, George and Fred.

"The age limit is necessary because of the danger that comes with the Tournament," said Dumbledore.

"I wonder if I can enter I mean I am older that 17," smiled Emmett.

God he is such an idiot.

"You can't enter because you are not a wizard you moron," I smirked at Emmett.

"Now to enter the Triwizard Tournament you will put your name in the Goblet of Fire," shouted Dumbledore and the tall block in front of him turned into a goblet.

The older kids started cheering when the bewitched ceiling started to become out of control.

"What's going on," asked Hermione.

Man if Hermione doesn't know what's wrong then that's not good.

A short man with a cane and a fake glass eye waltzed into the room and stopped the bewitched ceiling from getting any worse.

"Ah may I present Professor Moody who will be taking the place as the Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher," smiled Dumbledore.

"Man Snape must be pretty pissed," said Harry.

"Now as I was saying to enter the competition you must write your name on a piece of parchment and place it into the Goblet of Fire then tomorrow at this time the Goblet with have chosen its 3 champions  but I must warn you do not enter with a light heart because if chosen there is no way out. Now at this time the Triwizard Tournament has begun," shouted Dumbledore.

After the feast we headed off for bed. I heard Fred and George talking about making an Ageing Potion. Before I was able to get to the Girls Common Room I was stopped by the Cullen's again.

"What do you want," I snapped at them.

"We just want to make sure that you are not entering the tournament," said Alice.

"Well I can't seeing that I am only 16," I replied.

"Oh," said Alice.

"Yeah so goodnight," I snapped at them.

When I laid in my bed I had a bad feeling like something very bad will happen tomorrow.

Sorry that this chapter was so late I've been busy but I hope that you enjoy this chapter. Make sure to review!!!!

Isabella Lillan Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें