4 | Voices in my head

!!!WARNING!!!
this chapter includes triggering topics such as :
cutting

•°•°•°•°•°•

evol em, hurt m̵̼͍̮͉͈͗̃̆͑̽͘ȇ̷̢͎̙͔̰͓̐̎͊̕ͅ

•°•°•°•

Darryl's POV

After several painful minutes, I reach my house and am completely soaked from the rain. I open the front door aggressively and quickly close it again.

Running up the stairs, I walk up to my room, opening my door and throwing my jacket and my bag somewhere on the floor. With my phone in my pocket and my earbuds still in, I let myself fall onto my bed, not caring about my clothes wetting the bedsheets.

"You're ugly."

"I know..."

"You're fat."

"I-I know..."

I put my head on a pillow, my tears soaking it wet. Grabbing my phone, I hold it in my hand, turning it on.

»1 message from Mom

Unlocking my phone and tapping on the notification, I read the unimportant message from my mother.

»I'll be home late, tell me when you're home and take care!«

"Great..."

Still crying, I let my phone fall onto my bed. Standing carefully up, I walk up to my bathroom, ignoring the fact that I didn't respond to my mother's message.

"You're stupid."

"You're right..."

My bathroom door creaks quietly as I open it. Stepping in, I immediately spot my best friend.

My razor.

Now standing infront of the mirror, I wipe away my tears to get a more clear view.

"He won't ever love you."

"Haha..."

Grabbing my razorblade, I press it against my left arm and am already able to feel a heat of pain. Cutting open older wounds, the dark red liquid makes it's way into my sink.

"Harming yourself again?

Because of a boy?"

I grit my teeth.

"You're pathetic."

Tears just as always streaming down my face, the grip and pressure on the blade intensifies.

"I just want him...

...to look at me!"

With way more force this time, the blade pierces along my skin, the unexpected deep cut making me scream quietly in pain.

"Fudge!"

I look down on my arm, noticing way more blood coming out of the cuts than usual.

"T-that was...too dee-"

"You're so dumb, worthless, you're just-"

"I KNOW! I KNOW WHAT A USELESS PIECE OF GARBAGE I AM! THAT'S WHY ZAK WILL NEVER-"

Shouting at myself, I can slowly feel myself getting more dizzy. My legs start to feel weak, my vision gets blurrier and darker. I try to look at my legs, but everything just spins.

And then I find myself on the floor.

•°•°•°•°•°•

hurt me.