𝟎𝟑𝟎. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

TRACK THIRTY, CHAPTER THIRTY"the epilogue"—— NARRATIVE, THANKS

"the epilogue"
—— NARRATIVE, THANKS

soulitude
anthro beats
0:00────I─────2:59
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

TWO YEARS LATER.

natalia was sitting down in her bridal room, staring at herself in the mirror as her mother and alejandro's mom stood next to her. leslie was standing behind her, admiring her cousin.

the day was finally here, and natalia's nerves were everywhere. her heart hasn't had a break from constantly racing, and her cheeks have been red the whole day. she was a tad bit hungover from the bridal shower, but it wasn't too bad.

whereas for the boys, it was a completely different story. they partied harder than they've ever partied before, and they were all suffering the consequences. maybe it had a little something to do with the fact that alejandro was finally getting married and everyone was excited, or maybe it had to do with the fact that alejandro probably wouldn't want to go out anymore now that he's going to be married.

alejandro's dad was finishing his tie, alejandro staring at himself in the mirror as his hungover friends were knocked out in the chairs. all of them except for one, his best man.

mattia refused to sleep because he wanted everything to be perfect. and so far, everything really was perfect. mattia's done a lot for alejandro and natalia in the time of planning the wedding, making sure everything was going according to plan and things were getting paid off, even though he constantly argued with the soon to be married couple about putting out for their wedding.

"are you ready? it starts in about ten minutes," mattia looked at his watch. alejandro nodded and mattia woke the boys up. first, he shoved kairi because kairi was certainly the hardest to wake up.

"come on short stuff, get up neooow!" mattia yelled, continuously smacking kairi in his face as alejandro laughed at the scene in front of him. alejandro woke up ezequiel and alvaro, the two boys groaning in annoyance at the sound of kairi shouting at mattia.

"i'm up! you giant fuck." kairi smacked mattia's hand away, mattia chuckling at kairi's response. mattia walked to where roshaun was lying on the floor because he couldn't be bothered to move to a chair, and lightly kicked his arm.

"hey unc, get the hell up," mattia shouted, roshaun sitting up from the floor and quickly getting up from the chair. mattia shook his head at the man, a smile appearing on both of their faces as they dabbed each other up.

roshaun wasn't always around. he was like that one distant friend who came around when an important event was happening, but he had his reasons and the group of friends always understood why.