𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

CHAPTER FIVE, TRACK FIVE"not gonna lie, i'm still in love with you, but i've been learning how to love me too" —— NARRATIVE

"not gonna lie, i'm still in love with you, but
i've been learning how to love me too"
—— NARRATIVE

broke me down
janine
1:22────I─────1:59
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

natalia woke up with the worst headache in history. she turned to her left to see ivy right next to her. she was confused. she remembered getting home alone, and she definitely remembered the events that took place. she wondered why ivy was at her house, in her bed.

instead of waking ivy up, she decided to look at the time. she seen that it was ten in the morning and sighed, getting out of bed and putting on some sweats. she walked out her room and downstairs to see alvaro and catherine lying on her couch.

"looks like you guys had fun last night." natalias mom walked out of the kitchen. natalia jumped at the sound of her moms voice and turned around to look at her.

"yeah." natalia smiled, staring at her mom who held her arms open for her daughter. natalia fell into her moms arms and her mom squeezed natalia tightly, natalia letting quiet sobs out.

alvaros eyes fluttered open, seeing natalia and her mom hugging. he quickly closed his eyes and pretended he was sleeping, he didn't want to ruin the moment.

"it's okay baby." natalias mom comforted her. she rubbed natalias back as natalia squeezed her mom tighter. all her bottled up emotions were being released. "i know it's hard seeing him, but you'll get use to it."

alvaros heart broke at the quiet whimpers he heard coming from natalia. he felt wrong for hearing everything, but he felt even more wrong for the way natalia was feeling. he knew natalia was still hurt, but he didn't expect her to be this hurt.

"you'll move on one day, and you'll find someone who can love you twice as much as he did." her mom tried comforting her. "i know you want it to be him so bad, but if it's meant to be then it will be. just pray on it, my love." natalias mom kissed her forehead, natalia wiping her tears from her eyes. she felt pathetic for crying over alejandro, but she couldn't help it.

when it was quiet, alvaro opened his eyes and sat up from the couch. catherine's eyes slowly opened up as well.

"did you hear that?" catherine whispered. alvaro nodded and the two sighed, feeling bad for their friend.

natalia walked into the living room and seen alvaro and catherine awake. they exchanged stares at one another before natalia gave them a smile smile, "good morning, my mom made some menudo and pozole, if you guys are hungry. i'm going to wake kai, leslie, and ivy."