𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER ONE, TRACK ONE

"maybe you weren't the one for me,
but deep down i wanted you to be"
—— NARRATIVE, INSTA, TWITTER

coaster
khalid
0:41────I─────2:38
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

the sound of the waves hitting shore has always been so stress relieving to natalia, maybe so even more right now than ever considering the fact that she's had so much on her shoulders lately.

she took a break from her jog to stare at the water, a feeling of sadness rushing over her as she thought about going home and leaving the beach behind.

natalia was returning to los angeles. of course, she missed her parents dearly, but she hated going home. it reminded her of so much she would rather forget.

even though her heart was broken months ago, she never healed from it. she didn't know how to express the way she felt towards her ex lover so she expressed herself the only way she felt comfortable, creating a playlist to listen to for whenever she got sad. the playlist contained songs that expressed what she felt towards him, some songs she even considered unspoken words from her to him.

natalia snapped out of her thoughts and continued her jog on the beach, letting the music play through her headphones.

once natalia got back to her dorm, she grabbed a change of clothes and jumped in the shower. she hated being sweaty, it was so disgusting to her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

alejandro closed his suitcase and grabbed his backpack, leaving the key to the room on his desk. the room advisor would pick it up once dorms were cleared out. even though he lived so close to the school, he preferred to stay on campus. it gives him the full college experience.

soccer has been amazing. alejandro loves playing college soccer, he's already gotten recognition from multiple higher ups.

"ready love?" he heard a knock on his door. he looked up to his his girlfriend of five months. their anniversary was today. alejandro smiled and nodded, walking out of the room and shutting the door.

alejandro seen katie the first day of the semester at a 'welcome freshman students' party hosted by the frat boys. she didn't have anyone with her when he seen her, she was alone. alejandro figured she was a student who came from out of state.

alejandro felt like a complete weirdo, but he kept his eye on her. he got a weird feeling. he's seen tons of articles about frat boys taking advantage of girls while they're under the influence. it didn't help that she was all alone.