𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER ELEVEN, TRACK ELEVEN"can't believe it's been a whole year, yeah buton some nights like this shorty i can't help but think of us, i've been reminiscin, sippin' missin' ya" —— IMESSAGE, NARRATIVE

"can't believe it's been a whole year, yeah but
on some nights like this shorty i can't help but
think of us, i've been reminiscin, sippin' missin' ya"
—— IMESSAGE, NARRATIVE

nights like this
kehlani
2:36────I─────0:46
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

IMESSAGE
today 8:30pm

alvaro 🐭
natalia

alvaro 🐭
you have me and cat
worried

alvaro 🐭
we haven't seen u since
the day everything happened

alvaro 🐭
you aren't answering your
phone at all

alvaro 🐭
leslie even says you haven't
left your room

alvaro 🐭
please get back to me asap.
read

natalias phone continuously rang for what seemed like the thousandth time in the past five days. natalia looked at the contact name and seen catherine's name. natalia rolled her eyes and let the phone ring, closing her eyes as she listened to the sound she grew to hate. she didn't know why she just didn't put her phone on do not disturb or silence, she wasn't thinking straight lately.

two minutes after the phone stopped ringing, she got another notification saying she had a new voicemail. she clicked on it and listened to catherine talk.

"hey nati, you're probably annoyed of me by now but uhm.. me and alvaro are really worried about you. yeah, ivy asks about you too. she said you've also been ignoring her messages. she wants you to know she's not mad at you for not showing up when she needed you. she understands just as much as anyone else. but uhm, yeah, please call me-" natalia ended the voicemail and locked her phone, staring at her ceiling.

losing people she's close to has never been natalia's cup of tea. she never knew how to deal with the hurt that came along with it. now that she's older, one way to cope was to get high or to drink. she didn't like that it's come to that, but everything in her life was falling apart and she didn't know what to do.

she felt like absolute shit from the past five days. she's officially self-isolated in her bed. she hasn't even been on her phone much, nor has she even been downstairs to see her parents. she didn't know what she thought her summer home from college would be like, but it sure as hell wasn't like this.

she wanted so badly to go back to san diego to run from the problems she didn't want to face in los angeles. things were so much easier communicating at a distance with her friends. she missed them a ton, of course. but a lot of things could have been avoided if she would have never came home for the summer.