𝟎𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"i just think it's unfair how us girls get targeted because we're smaller than these fuckers," sierra punched mattia and then folded her arms. mattia playfully rubbed his arm and laughed. alvaro walked towards the friends and they laughed at him, irritation all over his face.

"do ya'll remember when mattia called a dolphin, a shark? his blind ass," alejandro laughed, mattia rolling his eyes.

"shut up because your panicked ass left me behind to swim to shore," natalia rolled her eyes, laughing as she thought about the memory. that memory, her favorite memory of the three of them.

"and then natalia got in trouble by ale because she almost drowned and laughed about it," mattia chuckled. natalia and alejandro laughed as they nodded, natalia shaking her head at the thought of death. 

"we're all going to die some day, might as well make the best out of terrible situations," she shrugged. sierra watched as the trio laughed and a small smile formed on her face. she could see it in his eyes when he looked at natalia that she was his number one, and even though it pained her, she couldn't do anything about it. she excused herself from the group and returned to her friends who were now tanning.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

as the day came to an end, the group returned to the airbnb and showered the sand off of them, each of them walking to the backyard when they were done as the boys gathered things to get a bonfire going. they were all sober, but not for long of course.

this was going to be one full week of intoxication, but with good vibes only. things were truly getting better between them all and they were finally bonding as a group.

"i wanna go to sleep," leslie stood next to natalia. natalia furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

"yeah, no. since william was born, you don't get to enjoy yourself and i understand that's responsibilities but you're with us right now, so you're not going to sleep," natalia pulled leslies arm. leslie and natalia sat down around the unlit bonfire and included themselves in the conversation the other girls were having.

"i'm just saying, this pizzagate shit and everything else happening is crazy," ivy threw her phone on the table and shook her head. she ran a hand through her hair as she looked up to see ezequiel looking at her. "yes?"

"you're so beautiful," ezequiel sighed, holding his heart. the widest smile appeared on ivy's face and the girls laughed at her as the two had a light blush on their face.

and as the conversation picked up about pizzagate, natalia watched alejandro and mattia mess with the matches they were suppose to use to light the bonfire. but by the time the two boys actually decided to light the fire, the matches would be gone.

natalia's eyes shifted from the two boys and onto catherine, alvaro, and kairi. catherine was messing with alvaro's hair, trying to style it because he had a very awkward hairstyle right now. he didn't know how to style it at all.

natalia personally thought he should just go back to the edgar cut. but then again, he sort of did look a tad bit better with a head full of hair.

"bruh," alvaro ran a hand through his messy hair. "we'll worry about this another time."

"no," catherine smacked his hand, alvaro furrowing his eyebrows and pulling his hand away from her. kairi laughed and sat on the chair that was next to them.