𝟎𝟐𝟑. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

she walked to the backyard where she watched the group mess around with each other, the flashbacks of the confrontation between sierra and natalia coming to her mind so vividly. a terrible friend, that's all i am.

she opened the sliding door to see ezequiel turn his head to look at her, natalia waving at him as he walked towards her. ezequiel was truly an angel sent from the big man himself.

"where's alejandro?" ezequiel asked.

"he'll be here in a sec," she replied, wrapping her arms around ezequiels stomach as he took her in his arms. everyone's attention shifted on natalia, but was quickly shifted when they proceeded to do what they were doing.

"hi nat!" alvaro jumped out of the pool, running towards natalia. "let's go for a swim!" he grabbed her phone as ezequiel held onto her tighter. giggles could be heard throughout the backyard as alvaro ran back and grabbed her legs.

"no! i'm in my clothes!" natalia shouted, the smile on her face wide. she didn't bother fighting them off, she knew they were way stronger than her and she would go in either way. the boys threw her in the pool and she came up to surface, a pout on her face as she wiped her eyes.

"you guys are truly assholes," she shouted at the two boys who were laughing at the edge of the pool. alejandro was watching everything take place from inside the house, warmth running through his body as he heard natalias laughs from inside the house.

"never understood why you guys broke up," catherine's dad stood next to alejandro, watching everyone interact with each other now. even natalia and sierra. the two were actually talking, and alejandro was happy to see it.

"it was a right person wrong time situation." alejandro folded his arms, biting the inside of his cheek. "we had a few things we needed to work on, but i'm working on getting us back on track." alejandro nervously chuckled, putting his hand on the back of his head as he nervously scratched it.

and it was true. they were soulmates, they are soulmates. but the both of them had a lot of growing up to do. they both had their own issues, and even though alejandro believed that natalia was the only one who needed to work on herself, alejandro recently realized that he had to work on himself too.

"don't rush her, alejandro." catherine's dad patted his back, alejandro turning his head to look at him. "catherine tells me everything, and the drama in your friend group is crazy." her dad laughed, alejandro chuckling and shaking his head.

"but really! do not rush the girl, she'll come along slowly but surely," catherine's dad began walking away from alejandro, alejandro nodding and walking outside.

everyone's attention shifted on alejandro, then quickly shifted to mattia. sierra looked at mattia and gave him a look that said 'go get your brother back.' mattia shook his head at the girl but she glared at him once more, mattia putting his hands up in defense and swimming towards the shallow side of the pool.

"you coming in monkey boy?" mattia shouted, everyone trying their hardest not to look at the two boys who use to be inseparable. alejandro looked at mattia and waved his hand at him.

"only if you come get me, arlo," alejandro smiled, natalia and sierra both letting out a sigh of relief. the two girls looked at each other, laughing at the way they released their stress.

"say fucking less!" mattia shouted, jumping out of the pool. alejandro took his shirt off and threw it on the tanning chair, laughing as he ran past mattia and jumped in the pool. alejandro shook his head of the water, laughing as mattia threw his hands in the air.

"made me get out of the pool and for what!" mattia groaned, the group laughing at the two boys. for a minute, it felt like they were back in high school. like the drama never happened and everything was okay, and everything truly was okay between the group. of course, there was still tension but that was quickly broken as soon as jokes were cracked and playful insults were made.

despite everything, the group was going to stick together forever. whatever obstacle life threw at them, they'd easily get passed it. it might take time, but there was no way the group would be broken up over petty arguments.

they were each other's ride or dies until the end. forever.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

it sounds like i'm ending the book but this
book was so depressing and deserves some
happy shit so it ain't ending just yet. also,
sorry for the lack of updating, haven't had
the motivation to write for this book LMAO.
this is unedited so pls excuse any mistakes
you find. hope ya'll enjoyed !

don't forget to vote + comment <3

word count: 1283