You didn't have any more time to think or ask Namjoon about that anyways, because only a few seconds later you got disturbed again as someone stormed through the door.

It was one of Namjoons friends, which you remembered to be Taehyung, who entered the room. He looked really apologetic. "Sorry, I tried to stop her but she just pushed past me." He was clearly referring to that girl from before.

"Never mind." Namjoon just shrugged before he turned his attention back to you. The significant smirk back on his lips. "Now, where were we?" He asked in a seductive voice and took a step closer to you, trying to close the gap between you.

You took a step back. "Who was this girl?" You asked again, now really curious. How did everyone but you somehow know her?

"Don't worry about her, she's not important." Namjoon whispered as he pulled you close. You noticed how his brown eyes darkened and it mad you shiver. There was always something alluring about him, something that always captivated you.

He slowly pushed a strand of hair out of your face behind your ear and leaned closer. But shortly before he was able to press his lips onto yours again the lunch bell chimed and you shoved him away, suddenly panicking.

"I... I really can't be late to my next classes." You stuttered, quickly grabbing your bag. "See you... I guess. Somewhere.. somewhen..?" A nervous chuckle left your lips. What the hell was wrong with you? Breath! You mentally slapped yourself across the face. "I mean... See you later." You gave Namjoon a shy smile before you quickly ran away.

***

As you entered the classroom, your best friend was already waiting for you. "Something tells me that you spend the rest of the lunch break with something much more fun than me." Hana welcomed you with a cheeky grin.

You just gave her a small smile as an answer.

"So.. you two finally talked?" Your best friend raised an eyebrow.

You shrugged. "Kind of.." You tried not to look directly into her eyes, knowing that your friend could detect it really fast that you were dodging her questions.

Hana squinted her eyes, eyeing you closely. "OMG, stop lying!" She then suddenly screamed with a hysteric laugh and hit your arm.

"I'm not!" You smiled. "You technically didn't even ask me enough to make me lie about anything in first place." Playfully you shrugged your shoulders. Your best friend immediately saw right through you.

Hana gripped your arm. "Tell.me.everything!" She grinned, making a short pause after every single word.

You knew you couldn't keep her off of you anyways so you just gave in defensively raising your hands. Maybe you also wanted someone to share everything that had happened with.

"Okay, okay." You laughed and shook her hands off. "So, yes, we did talk.. and maaaybe something else has happened." You grinned, not mentioning the part where that weird girl interrupted Namjoon and you. You skipped that part on purpose because you exactly knew Hana would so freak out about it.

Hana looked disappointed. "Oh, come on! That's definitely not everything that has happened!" Her eyes pleading for more information.

"That is basically everything that has happened." You answered grinning, ignoring the desperate undertone in Hanas voice.

"OMG Y/N!" Hana exclaimed, raising her voice in frustration which made a few of your classmates turning around and eyeing you curiously.

"Shut up!" You quickly covered your best friends mouth with your hand. "And stop acting like a weirdo!" You whisper-yelled and threw a few apologetic glances at you classmates, which then turned back around again.