3 - lunch break

"So.." Hana said as soon as you arrived at the lockers the next Monday morning. "Was it good?"

You hadn't seen or spoken to your best friend since the party on Saturday. Even though she had texted you like a million times. You just simply didn't reply. To be honest you just wanted to avoid the topic Hana was clearly desperate to get more information out of you.

"Was what good?" You returned, simply ignoring Hanas point. She made a face to which you gave a face back. "What?"

Hana made a weird gesture with her hands. This time you just gave a confused look before turning away, opening your locker. "The sex, Y/N, gosh! Was sex with freaking Kim Namjoon good?" She bursted out. "I bet he's amazing in bed." She added with a dreaming look on her face. You mentally slapped your forehead.

"I hardly think that's any of your business!" You replied as you slammed your locker door. You turned to see Hanas satisfied grin as if you just gave her the answer she wanted.

"Your tone says 'yes...'" Hana said. "But your blush says 'Oh.My.God, YES! It was unbeliev–' Hey! Ow!" Hana jumped away from you as you were now slapping her arm. "Stop hitting me!"

"Stop acting like a weirdo!" You retorted.

"Wait!" Hana exclaimed totally ignoring your protests. "You did use protection, right?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Ever heard of birth control?" You replied dryly.

"Phew, thank god. I don't want a pregnant best friend. Well, not right now, but–" Hana made a weird face. "Imagine him and you having a child!" A dreaming look appeared on her face. "I mean you are the prettiest person I know and his genetics are not bad either. Your child would be the prettiest human being ever!"

"HANA!" You stopped her flood of words. "Stop it!"

But of course this still didn't stop your best friend "OMG, you know what this means? You and him being a thing now is-"

"Hana, we are not a thing..!" You interrupted her again. Then you sighed. "This was just a one-time thing. I don't think there will ever be anything between the two of us now that he got what he wanted." You didn't regret what happened between Namjoon and you that night but thinking of it as a one-time thing you couldn't deny that it felt like a stab in the heart.

Hana threw you a worried look. You quickly cleared you throat and smiled at your best friend to show her that you were okay. Then you lowered your voice. "I also don't want the whole school to think I'm some kinda slut.. sooo if you could keep it a little more quiet and not shout so much?" You threw an insecure look at your surroundings. No one was really minding you, except for two girls who were whispering and giving you weird looks.

"What's the big deal?" Hana asked, following you as you started walking without her. "I mean not that you're a slut or anything but you basically had a one nightstand with Kim freaking Namjoon, the most popular guy in school, remember? It's not like half the school doesn't already know." She added in a laugh. What?! That made you stop in your tracks immediately. "Watch it!" Hana cried when she bumped into you.

You slowly turned around being well aware that you looked absolutely pale by now. "What do you mean with 'half of the school already knows'?!" You whisper-yelled with a panicked voice.

"I mean it exactly like I'm saying it." Hana answered simply and threw you a confused look. "Oh Y/N, you didn't really think no one would notice you disappearing in Namjoons room and not returning the whole night?" She raised her eyebrows and threw you a serious look. "I mean he's the most popular guy in school anywa–"

"I know! You already mentioned that multiple times now!" You snapped at your best friend. Then you started to chew on your lips with a worried look on your face. "You don't really think they know, do you?"