Chapter 32

Soooooo Sorry it took this long to get this out for some reason I had some MAAAAJOOOR Writer's block, but I made it happen(may not be the best) but it's out and hopefully we can get back into a routine.  

Whiskey POV

Son of a bitch my face is killing me.  James comes in here all the time and it taunting me about blue and is constantly saying she will be joining us soon.  I have done everything I can to get out of these ropes.  

"Well well well looks like things are not working out so well for you huh?" James comes in smirking

"You deserved everything that happened to you when it comes to Hannah you never raise your hand to a woman ever."

"Oh please bitch needed to learn her place she needed to be broken down"

"You are a pathetic excuse for a man, and when I get out of here I will kill you fuck sending you back to jail you deserve to be six feet under"

I know I hit a nerve he comes up to me and removes his hand from his back and sees that he has a gun.  I am not gonna show him any type of emotion he will not break me.

"Well you see here I was going to wait for your sweet sweet blue to get here for this shot but right now you are making it easy just to put you out of your misery.  So how does it feel being betrayed huh?"

"Fuck off" 

"Oh please, you are a weak excuse for a man you that you couldn't see what was happening under your nose.  Someone so close to you, and you were to blind to see it just makes this all more enjoyable for me."

I go and start to say something then the door bursts open.

"Goddamn, this bitch is heavy what do you expect she's pregnant."

I hear all of this and this can not be happening right now how did they get her how did Blade let her out of his sight.  They put her on a bed that was not there earlier and put a rope around her ankle knowing she can't get bend to untie herself.

"Oh look our guest of honor is here"

"What the hell did you do to her?"

"Oh don't worry she is perfectly fine for now, she will wake up in a few hours then we will get started."

"What do you mean to get started?" I am doing everything I can to keep calm he knows he is hitting a nerve and I have to be careful not to say the wrong thing or it could cause trouble for Blue.

"Well I just want to kill your Blue however I am not that heartless I will let her deliver the babies, and give them away"

The second that leaves his mouth I lose it, "they are not ready they could die being delivered to early"

"Well, that is not my problem at least I am giving them the chance I could just shoot her and those babies and be done with it."

He turns around and is leaving the room with a known smirk on his face.

Hannah POV

a few hours earlier

I am sitting in the car waiting to get back to my house with Mary.  She goes to the back and makes us some tea to help calm my nerves. 

"What do you think is wrong?"

"I am sure everything is fine he is fine, but you can not get yourself worked up this far along in your pregnancy it is not good for you nor those little boys."

"I know I know, but I feel we are missing something it is right there, and we are missing it."

We continue to sit and talk about things and the babies, and I am tired of talking about my pregnancy it gets old.  It is ok to ask if I feel ok, but I don't like all of this attention and people hovering around me it gets annoying, and I am trying my hardest not to lose it on people.  They mean well, but I am not liking all the attention on me.  I am pulled from my thoughts when Mary's cell phone rings, and she walks into another room.  

"They have decided on lockdown and we are needed at the clubhouse for protection"

"Oh ok let me go get a bag and we can head out?  Is my truck still at the clubhouse in case there is an emergency."

"Yeah, its there hun lets get a move on."

Several minutes pass by and nothing out of the ordinary is happing around us, when we get to the clubhouse one of the prospects opens the gate to let us in.

"I haven't seen it like this before."

"Well its been several years since we have had a lockdown but its the safest place at the moment"

We walk in well I waddle inside and take a look at everything that is going on around me.  I look to my left and see Ryder and Hammer sitting there with beers in their hand.

"Hey baby, how do you feel?"

"I'm fine Ryder I don't need to be fussed about"

"Well just letting you know our room with the first upstairs to the left unfortunately we have no rooms downstairs so when your ready and need help let me know ok."

"Thanks that sound good."

We are just sitting there talking then all of a sudden the door slams open and a very livid Ruby walks into the clubhouse.

"YOU YOU Bitch this is all of your faults if you would have not come here then he will be here and not missing.  This is all on you whenever it happens is completely on you."

She is redfaced yelling a the top of her lungs and everyone is now starting to gather around and we now have an audience.

"I am sorry Ruby I never wanted this to happen you know that both of you are the closest thing I have to a family I would never initially wish this.  I am so sorry." I am now in tears because she is 100% correct if I never came here he would be safe and he would be the Ruby.

"you and your woe is me bullshit, we were fine until you came here"

"RUBY calm down now I know you are scared and upset, but you know its not Hannah's fault this was all James, not Blue."  Hammer is yelling at here Ryder goes to interject but I cut him off she is right she is 100% right I need to leave and clear my head.

"She's right"

"No, she is not you never meant for this to happen"

They are all bickering left and right and I can not handle this anymore I decided to just go outside and take a minute to clear my head.  I know to not leave the compound but I need a moment to myself to collect my thoughts and maybe will help with these little boys.

I set outside and look around to get a feel of fresh air without someone hovering over me.

"Hey, can we talk?"

I take a deep breath thinking I at least got two minutes to myself. Before I can even turn around and speak I feel a prick on my neck and my eyes are getting droopy the only thing I can muster saying is "YOU." and everything goes black.

again thank you for your patience, and kind words man I know this chapter is rough but I needed to get something out to make me want to get past this writer's block.  Well be safe out there and leave a comment and vote