Chapter 21

Smut in this chapter do not read if you are uncomfortable this js my first smut chapter homework with me

Blades pov

I can't take it anymore I need her words can't describe how much I need this woman under me.
She calls me to help her with her zipper and I know I can't hold it any longer. She turns around and this time to kiss her Hannah surprises me and deepens the kiss. Her dress falls to her feet and I lift her up and she wraps her legs around d my waist. I push her against the wall and continue to ravish her luscious lips. I break the kiss and look her in the eyes. "I'm going to show you how you need to be treated," I notice the smile that crosses her face and I gently carry her to the bed. I gently place her down and continue to kiss her. I take a good look at her and her eyes are just looking into my soul. Now I know I love this girl and have every intention to show her how much.

I place both my arms on each side of her face to keep my weight off if her. She pulls me down to her lips showing me she wants this as bad as I do. I kiss her move down to her neck and I can hear a low moan coming from her lips. My hand is placed behind her back and unhook her bra. I continue to kiss her beautiful body taking my time to kiss each of her breasts. She takes her hands and undoes my shirt I finish helping her and just rip my shirt off. She starts on my belt then the button on my jeans. We are both just in minimal clothing and that's still too much. I hook my fingers on her underwear and slip them down. She is now on full display and my God she is gorgeous. I kiss down her stomach and lightly kiss her stomach and continue my way down. I look at her and notice her eyes are closed.

"oh no baby keep those beautiful blue eyes open so I can see how much you are going to enjoy what is coming" She opens them up and I continue my way down her body. I place my fingers on her button and she starts to moan and move around the bed. I look up to make sure her eyes are open and I see her staring at me with a pleading look. That's all I need to know that I can go ahead. I insert two of my fingers and my God she's wet and ready to go. I bring my head down and start kissing her thigh going up to my destination. I can smell her arousal and it's what takes me over the edge I lick her clit and down her slits. She's now moving more and moaning I continue my torture and insert my fingers again and move them around. "oh Ryder I'm almost there."
"baby cum for me and I will give you what you want." As if on command she cums all over my fingers.

I take my boxers off and go ahead and line myself up. I look at her again and she nods. She closes her eyes while easing my way in "oh no baby keep those eyes open" she is so tight and wet my God she feels amazing. I continue but I'm going slow so she can adjust to my size. I go faster and she is moaning much louder and my God it makes me harder knowing I'm giving her this pleasure. I continue to thrust and she pulls me down to her level and kisses me with so much force I can't help but respond. She whispers something in my ear I didn't catch what she said and she repeated "faster Ryder I need you to go faster" I heard her loud and clear that time so I am happy to give in her request. She moans more and louder as she grips me closer and I can feel her nails in my back and that does nothing but turn me on even more. We are now going full force and I can feel her tighten around me she's close. "cum with me baby" and boy does she we release at the same time and my God it was amazing. I look at her and give her small kisses all over her face and neck.

"That was amazing Ryder"

"That it was baby"

I get out of bed head to the bathroom get a rag and clean both of us up. I climb into bed and pull her closer to me. She cuddles right into my chest and for the first time, I think ever I am completely and utterly in love with this girl right here. I see her eyes closing and I kiss the top of her head and let sleep take over.

I wake up to someone knocking on my door and look at the clock and notice it's 6 am. Who the hell is knocking on my door at this hour? I get out of bed and notice Hannah sleeping and the sheet is covering her just barely and her leg is hanging out. Memories of last night are coming back and I'm actually happy. I slip on my boxers and grab my gun. I look out the window and see Hammer and Whiskey outside. I open the door and they just rush inside. "yall better have a damn good reason why you are at my house this early."

"dude go put pants in I do not want to know what y'all did last night that's just gross" whiskey stated

"just tell why you are here"

What he says shakes more to the core. I will kill someone that is for sure.

"We have a mole"

Sorry so short but now everything that calmed down I will update more.

Thanks for the support. Please vote and comment.