Some VERY Important Announcements

Okay, first off, thank y'all so much for 2k reads. I am now immensely happy and grateful for my crumb of clout on Wattpad, and will no doubt tell this story to my future children, and they will tell this story to their children, and their children will tell this story to their children.

First off, I know some people must be a bit frustrated about the fact that Redd and Tom haven't kissed yet 😳🔥 (It's going to happen, I've already worked out a script) And I can understand your frustration. There are a lot of stories I've read on here where they just jump right into the romance - by the fifth chapter the characters are somehow already dating. I do not want things to be rushed. The things happening on White-Sunflower Island right now are all events that are leading up to the kiss between Tom and Redd. There is an art to perfecting the right moment.

Second, in this story, TOM AND REDD WILL HAVE HISTORY! You may be wondering why Tom/Redd don't remember each other, but Redd remembers Tom just fine. Tom has been repressing the memory and it has been years since everything went down between them. Oh, and Tom also went to Katrina to have her perform some weird spell/charm thing that will create a mental barrier to block out the painful memories. Spooky stuff, I know. It will be explained more later.

Third, I am will be attaching an explanation I found on Tumblr about Tom and Redd's history after the chapter when Tom remembers. It is very detailed and long, but some of the events in their backstory are/have not taken place in my story, keep that in mind.

Fourth, I am absolutely shitting out chapters at lightning speed. I will update as much as I can, and do not intend to leave the story hanging on a cliffhanger when I just randomly say "Alright, fuck it" and drop the story. I've seen some writers do that and it is ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING!!!

Fifth, I am working on deciding if Redd and Tom will do the dirty 😌 and if they do, when. NO, I WILL MOST CERTAINLY NOT BE WRITING ABOUT IT, I REFUSE TO TURN THIS INTO SMUT. It will be implied and/or Tom will wake up in Redd's bed 🥴

Sixth... that's all, folks. That's really it. Hope you've been enjoying so far.