Captured

Dominique Martinez P.O.V.

I waved my hands around on the side of the road hoping someone would stop to help me. It was around 11:30 on a Monday night I was coming from a late shift and my tire went flat.

I couldn't call anyone cause my phone just died and I couldn't find an open wi-fi to use. Some cars sped past me even though I was waving my hands in the air screaming for them to stop.

I'd been out here for about an hour. I was freezing and on the verge of falling out in tears when an all black lamborghini came speeding down the street. I waved my arms around, and they pulled over. "You need a ride?"

"Uh no my tire when flat I just need to put the spare in, but unfortunately I took my tools out when I was cleaning out my trunk yesterday"

"Oh, I think I got mines" he said getting out after popping his trunk. He searched around for a bit "You're in luck" he said waving the jack in the air. "You're a total life saver, I guess today just hasn't been my day" I said laughing a bit as he took the thing that you put under the car to lift it from his trunk closing it.

"It's the back right one" he nodded. After he got the car up to where he could take off the wheel, I turned my flashlight on so he could see "What the hell?" he mumbled.

"What?" I questioned moving closer so I could see from his perspective. I saw a gash in the tire......"what the fuck"

"Looks like someone didn't want you to get home"

"Yeah, but who-" before I could finish my sentence I felt something cold, and metal connect with the back of my head.

1 hour and 13 minutes earlier....

Unknown P.O.V. -

I smirked watching her get in her car. I had already slashed her tire,it was a small cut but it would get bigger as she drove.

I watched the screen that was tracking her from the tracking device I put in her glove department.

I waited for about forty-five minutes then followed the red flashing dot on my screen, she was on a road under a highway.

Great, not many people drive through there, if they do it's most likely a semi-truck.

As I was putting on my gloves I saw her waving her hands on the side of the road people were just driving past her, but I sped up to her before anyone decided to stop, and help.

Once I reached her I rolled my window down. "You need a ride?" I asked fake smiling, even though she couldn't see my face. "Uh no my tire when flat I just need to put the spare in, but unfortunately I took my tools out when I was cleaning out my trunk yesterday"

"Oh, I think I got mines" I said getting out and popping the trunk. "You're in luck" I said waving the jack in the air. "You're a total life saver,I guess today just hasn't been my day" she said laughing a bit as I took the thing that you put under the car to lift it from my trunk closing it.

"It's the back right one" I only nodded. After I got the car up to where I could take off the wheel, she turned her flashlight on so he could see "What the hell?" I mumbled acting like I was surprised to see the medium sized gash in her tire.

"What?" she questioned moving closer so she could see from my perspective. She saw the gash in the tire......"what the fuck"

"Looks like someone didn't want you to get home"

"Yeah, but who-" before she could finish her sentence I drew back my arm then swung the cross looking tool hitting her in the head knocking her out.

"Me" I said chuckling.

I grabbed my phone pressing the familiar seven digits.

"What?" he questioned coughing. "I got your present"

I said smiling as I took her phone and purse out of her car along with a tablet and an iPod "Okay, Uh I need you to keep her for a few months" my eyes widened as I took off the tacking device and put on and aired out tire, that way the police didn't suspect it was planned. I set her in my back seat tying her hands and legs up just in case she woke up before I got to the house.

"I thought you said only a few weeks" I said as I grabbed all my tools and took my gloves off getting in my car.

"The police are watching me that's why I had to to get a disposable phone." I sighed "Fine but I'm charging extra cause I'm putting myself in even more of a risk." " Yeah whatever I gotta go" I hung up and drove to my house

1 hour later

Once I got home I parked in the garage then closed the door by pushing the button on the wall. I grabbed her out the car hiking her up on my hip as I grabbed all her stuff.

I took her to the guest room and stripped her out of her clothes into one of my dress shirts, no lie shawty had a bangin' body If we had met differently I would most definitely fuck her brains out.

Anyways I turned off all her devices and took them in my room after cracking her door. I decided to put them in my drawer.

I stripped into my boxers then got in my bed and studied the file that was given to me.

It had all of.....uh......Dominique's information from hospital records to diary entries etc. How he got this info. I don't know. Why does he need her? I don't know nor could I give a fuck as long as I get my money I'm gonna be on my Kermit ish and sip my damn tea.