The Lockdown Special

Life is full of surprising turn of events. The same has happened with the year 2020. This was a new decade and it was supposed to be great!!( P.S. FRIENDS reference intended). Nobody in their greatest minds would have thought that one day going outside for a stroll could make you land up in a jail. These are surely testing and difficult times for all of us but what matters is how you percieve it. Do you take this as an opportunity to rejuvenate yourself or do you take this as an opportunity to sulk and get sad about what is happening. Also spreading all the negativity won't help. One should surround themselves with positive thoughts and positive people. Shut out all the degrading thoughts from entering your mind. Well we should also consider the fact that with humans staying inside their houses the nature and mother earth have surely healed. The wildlife has found its way back. Does it mean that us humans should just take a break from our daily activity of exhausting the natural resources and let the nature heal herself?
Also our prayers and heart go out to all those warriors who have been fighting in this difficult times. It would never have been possible without their presence. So next time keep in mind about where our donations should go. They should be into medical science and research because today only these are our saviours.
We should keep one thing in mind life is never going to be same again, there are going to some major daily life changes which are going to benefit our country's health and hygiene.
Let's all hope for a healthy and disease free India!!