Appearances Are Deceptive

In today's world everyone comes with a mask of their own and with time they change their faces, each one plays a different role in front of different people and situations but judging without knowing can prove to be harmful.

How many of us just look at people and judge them? Well some way or the other we all judge people based on their outer looks. There are very few cases where we just admire the inner beauty of the person as well but as my title suggests appearances are deceptive. We should never judge people based on their appearance or outer looks.

Its also true that we should not trust anyone blindly but there is still some love, faith and trust left in the world for the betterment of the people. We should try to understand that,'Gentlemen's qualities are not by the clothes they wear but by the souls they have.'

Even a small boy of ten can teach you a lesson and even the wisest old man could fail in giving you the right direction . Its all about how we see and observe things. Its all depended on us that how we interpret things spoken by any person seriously and make use of it for our betterment.
'Words have incredible power, they can make people's heart soar or they can make people's heart sore.'
We need to see what kind of words we speak, follow or interpret.

Its completely true that the richest of men have the heart of gold or the poorest of all has the heart of steel. But that does not mean that all rich people are helpful and kind and all poor people are rude and stubborn.

So next time if you come across any rich,poor, neat,clean, ugly or a shabby looking person try not to judge him/her by his/her outer appearance, look what lies beneath it. Search for the inner beauty.
Make sure you keep this in mind before speaking or doing anything that 'Appearances Are Deceptive.'