'The World Is A Stage'

'The world is a stage and we all are the actors.'

These famous line of Shakespeare's poetic verse is still applicable. We all play our different roles and parts in every stage of our life. In this journey of life we come across various shades and experience them every now and then.

Ever heard of the word Rattrap? The thing used for catching mice and rats running in our houses. But here it has a different meaning. This wide world provides us with many rat traps like food, shelter, clothing, money and what not. All of these are the baits put up by the world and us being the foolish ones just get caught up in them all of our life. In this journey of catching every bait we forget what we truly are. We tend to forget our ethics, beliefs and morals and travel on the path of lies.

'Gentleman's qualities are not by the clothes they wear but by the souls they have'

We should never forget that when we die we are going to take nothing with us. So running after all these baits is like wasting the short life that you have. That does not mean that you become a saint and go to a faraway place. It means that you try to enjoy and experience life on your own without falling into The Rattrap of the world.

Instead of falling for them try to spend some time with your near and dear ones and most importantly your inner selves. Spend some time for quiet introspection for the betterment of humanity.

Money, fame, pride, is important in our life but something in excess is never good for your health.

'Money is not everything but it still something which could make you have everything in life.'

Everything in your life happens for a reason, it might not be good every time but also it is not always bad. Most of us want results quickly. Perseverance and patience are long forgotten words. We get angry, frustrated and upset when something goes wrong. But we should always remember that nothing is instantaneous. For every endeavor we need to put painstaking effort and have faith in ourselves and our actions. These rat traps are a mere illusion which would soon disappear with time. If we don't accept this difficult but true fact of life, our lives will be far from being happy and fulfilling, because things are never easy. So try and remember one thing:
Live life to your fullest and listen to what your heart says because its always right.