Chapter 26: A New Player

Start from the beginning

"Still! You know what I'm going to the house!" Marching to the exit.

"Don't you dare. Bring you're freckled ass back here and finish your work!" Katsuki warned.

"Watch me!" Running out of the office.

"izuku! Come back here!" Katsuki yelled after him. Looking behind him izuku took out his tongue. "Deku!"

"Mhm. Serves him right, making me stay away from my children." As Izuku stepped out of the elevator.

"Boss? Is there something you need? Was the work I reported this morning wrong?" An employee spoke.

Looking around, Izuku got off the wrong floor. "No, no it's not that. By the way, do you know where Kacchan is right now?"

"You mean Katsuki? Well, last I heard he was in the elevator. He never leaves his office, I wonder what's up."

"Thank you very much for the information." Walking away. "He's gonna find me!" Izuku thought.

Taking the stairs, Izuku was in the lobby.

"Master?" Electro spoke, holding both hands of the kids.

"Electro, I'm so glad to see you! How were Mahoro and katsuma behaving?"

"They were fine, I came here to leave the Kids."

"Yes! I'll be taking care of them now. Thank you for your hard work."

"I'm just doing my job."

"Izuku Bakugou! Come back here." Katsuki spoke.

"Welp, I must be going. I have to meet Uraraka. Kids let's go." taking their hands.

"Goodbye, Sir."

"Bye!"

"Damn nerd, your paying for that. Electro, I want you to look after them, make sure they are not in trouble or in danger." Katsuki spoke.

"Of course."

_________________________________________

"Haha haha! You did what?! Oh, I can't breathe!" Uraraka laughed, holding her stomach. "That's too good."

"Ochaco! Look I just couldn't help it, I can always be myself around him. Instead of being all formal, like those parties."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, but you move fast. Already children?" Uraraka teased.

"Shhh! We haven't made it public yet." Izuku shushed her.

"Aunt, Ochaco? Can we order more ice cream?" Katsuma asked.

"Katsuma you already eat enough, you'll have a stomach ache afterward," Izuku spoke.

"He's right. Plus we can play home afterward!" Mahoro spoke, smiling.

"Anyway, I must be going. It was fun talking again."

"Couldn't agree even more. Time does pass fast, huh? I'll pay the bill, don't worry."

"Thanks, Ochaco. Let's go kids."

"Bye!" Both kids waved.

____________________________________

"What do you want to do now?" Izuku asked, driving.

"Let's go see Papa!" Katsuma spoke.

"How about something else, he's working right now." Izuku spoke, "plus he'll kill me if I showed up now. Can't let that happen" Izuku thought.

"Can we go home? I want to explore it even more!..." Mahoro spoke.

"What's wrong?" Izuku asked.

"It's just that, I have a big house now and my friends don't," Maharo spoke.

"Don't worry about them, I'm sure they like their house. If we have free time, we can always visit your home town. We have to ask Kacchan first though."

"Okay!"

"For now, let's head home."

"My dear Izuku, it has been awhile. Hasn't it been, brother."

"Akui, remember the plan."

"Yes, father. Everything is going according to plan. That shoto guy is easy fool, he doesn't even suspect me."

"Good."

Turning the phone off, Akui parked her car.

"What a nice house, you got here Izuku. It no time it will belong to me and father. But first it's time to introduce myself." Heading to the front door ringing the bell. "Let the game begin."

I am officially back! Sorry about the long wait. I just lost inspiration and motivation, but now I have come back to continue it.

Ohhh~ What is this! Looks like Hisashi is back for revenge, for what? Who knows~ Also I'm back! Long time no see dear reader.

Also a big thanks to @Electro_Freak for being a character here!