Chapter 11: Scary Movie

As Bakugou was lying on the bed he couldn't get sleep at all. Instead be just cuddled close to Izuku. After half an hour he fell asleep to the sound of soft snores the green Male made.
Izuku woke up turning around to face bakugous chest. He stretched his arms and hugged Katsuki. It was very early in the morning and he didn't want to leave the blonds side, but at the same time he wanted to make something for the blond. After 10 minutes of cuddling to the blond he got out of bed and went to the kitchen to prepare food. As he got to the kitchen he took out ingredients to make crapes.

As he was preparing the crapes the ashy blond woke up. Looking around him he didn't see Izuku. Panicking he looked everywhere. He searched the whole room.

As he was looking around for Izuku the smell of delicious food caught his attention and headed to the kitchen. There he saw Izuku setting up the table two plates down with crapes on it. "Hello kacchan! Good morning, I made some crapes to eat!" Izuku spoke.
Bakugou went up to him and hugged him tightly kissing his cheek. "Something wrong Kacchan?" Izuku asked worried.
"I though you left...." bakugou said in a small voice. Izuku seeing the blonds reaction he cupped his face and gently kissed his lips.
"Well I'm here. I won't get anywhere, I'll stay by your side always. I promise." He said to the blond. "Now come on let's eat." He said.

With the blond satisfied he began eating his breakfast. "I love your cooking." He said to the green male.
"Awww thanks kacchan. Well I love you!" As he blew a kiss to Katsuki. 
Bakugou found it adorable and did the same thing. As they finished their breakfast Izuku putted the plates a way and washed them. As he was washing the plates. Katsuki watched him.
"So what are we doing today?" Katsuki asked
"Hmmm... well I was planning on just staying here for today. A day just for us. I just don't feel like going outside today since what happened yesterday." continue washing the dishes quietly. Izuku was a person that always had something to talk so for him to be quiet Katsuki knew better than continue on the topic. So instead he approached Izuku and wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist.
"Wanna watch a movie then?" He asked kissing Izuku's neck.
Izuku in return giggled and nodded his head. With that the blond went to their bedroom T.V and putted a scary movie.
Izuku after finishing washing the dishes he went to their bedroom and saw what movie they were watching. "Uhhh... Kacchan I don't know about a scary movie. I hate those..." he said.

"Really? So you're a coward then?" He stated
"I am not! I'll prove it to you!" And with that he joined katsuki on the bed and cuddle next to him holding a stuffed animal.
"Where did you get that stuffed animal?" Katsuki questioned.
"Well I may have brought it with me... and may have hide it in the corner of the bed." katsuki laughed. "What's so funny?" Izuku asked.
"Well that's the same stuffed animal you had with the ribbon incident. You think I didn't notice you bringing the stuffed animal?" He told Izuku. Izuku's face flushed in pink from embarrassment.
"I though you didn't notice.... well either way let's watch the movie!" Izuku said wanting to the change the subject.
"Fine." With that they watched the movie. (By the way they are watching the nun movie.)

Half way trough the movie Izuku was between Katsukis legs and katsuki wrapping his arms around him and his chin resting on Izuku's head. As a scary scene came Izuku turned around and buried his face onto Katsukis chest.
Katsuki found this cute and adorable. He just hugged him and made circles around his back.

At the end of the movie Izuku was scared and didn't want to leave Katsuki's side. "Nerd. I have to go to the bathroom."
"No!" He refused to let go of Katsuki
"Do you wanna come with me or what?" Katsuki said looking the Izuku who was hugging him tightly.
"what if a nun comes after me when you are gone! I don't want to die!" Izuku stated.
"Nothings coming nerd. Look just this one time please I really have to go." Izuku shook his head.
After minutes of convincing, Izuku finally let go of Katsuki. Katsuki promised to make it short and he'll stay by his side the whole day afterwards.
After Katsuki came back from the bathroom he was greeted by pillows thrown face. "The hell!" He yelled.

"kacchan it's just you, thank god! I hear something and though it was someone else!" He said. Note to self don't watch scary movies with the nerd Katsuki though to himself.

The rest of the day was Izuku being a kola around Katsuki. His legs wrapped around the blonds waist and arms around his neck. Everywhere Katsuki went Izuku was like that. Katsuki having nothing to do then watch Izuku he took out his computer and worked, Izuku was still on him. He didn't mind it was actually relaxing. Izuku bored and scared started to play with katsuki's hair. It turns out to be softer than he thought. Izuku played with his hair until he fell asleep.

By the time Katuki noticed it was late and went to bed with the nerd still stuck to him. Katsuki didn't regret watching he movie. The nerd was with him the whole day and wouldn't let go of him which he liked.
But something was bothering him. The next day Kirishima would arrive.

~Somewhere else~
"Sir we will be landing in 15 minutes." The flight attendance informed a certain red hair.
"Great thanks!" As he looked out the window. "Almost there bakubabe. Just wait a little longer."

Ohhhh what will happen next? Will Izuku meet Kirishima? Will Izuku find out about their affair? What do you think? Find out next time! The next update will be Thursday!