3- The big day

.

.

.

It was now the weeding day. Both groups were not happy. Both didn't want to marry each other but had no choice…

Deku was wearing a white and green suit while Kacchan was white and red to match their looks and of course deku had the bride part…

Many people were there, Shoto's family, momo' s, Tenya's, Ochako's family as well. All deku's friends were there and well as his family members.
In Bakugou's side there was a group that stood out, redhead boy, pink, yellow, black boy hair. There were invited by Katsuki well some, the redhead was Kirishima, eijirou whose family was known for their boxing business, they had the most famous boxers in their company and eijirou was going to become the next big deal.
The pink girl Mina, ashido her mother was a famous designer, her mother was the one that made the wedding suit for the couple.
The blond boy, Kaminari denki whos family is one of the most used electricity business 

The black boy , Sero Hanta known for their company staples and for their car champion winning 2 place 3 times over the last national championships. 
Of course they would be friends all of them are famous… well not like Izuku's friends aren't, 
Lida Tenya his brother winning in 1 place 4 times a row in the car racing championships, Ururaka Ochako for their family construction company, Todoroki shoto his father is the second best actor right after All might of course and his well known merch/clothes will sell like crazy but always all might win which the numbers are crieziers 

No time to think about that Izuku's wedding was about to start and he was very nervous many of the company's clients are here and new clients to add. They were here to see both of the major industry companies to get together and form the number one business of the world with many companies bought by both such as google, youtube, and many other big profit apps, companies act.

This was not just a wedding but this was the start of a big event of the business history for all time to come.

Izuku was nervous very nervous not only was this a big thing for the company but this was where he would start being with “him” there was nothing wrong with him but…. He was just cold towards him like Izuku wasn't even there to start with. 
Izuku took a deep breath and the piano started playing, everyone went quiet. Izuku went up walking to the front of the church…

------------------------------
Katukis POV

In front of him stood the dam nerd who had to marry, but he was more like a model and not the nerd he with for the past 3 weeks…. Wait wait, what was he thinking, he’s just a shitty nerd and he’ll always be one…. But that suit makes him look like an angel.. No no no no stop thinking about that Katsuki he told himself.
Nevermind that just focus on the wedding.

End of POV
-----------------------------

Izuku POV
Ummm… was it him or was kacchan suddenly hot? Like that suit makes him look handsomer that he usually looks like… wait Handsomer… since when was he even handsome to begin with. It’s just the situation is all his head is messing with him that’s all. right?

End POV
------------------------------

As All might walked Izuku to the front of the altar. Katsuki reached his hand to grave Izuku's hand and took him to face the priest. 

They both looked at each other and the priest said his words 
Two kids came one with a hat with horns and the other was a girl with white hair. Both came and put a big white string decorated with flowers around them. 
As both Kacchan and Deku sat and saw the two kids put the string around them. Looking at each other they felt weird to see both in the same space. 
Then coins came as Katsuki had them first he said "I, Katsuki Bakugou, promise you that I will love and support you forever" as he passed the coins to Izuku' s hands