Chapter 6

Katsuki's POV
I hadn't slept like that before and it felt amazing. I didn't want to get out of bed, I just want to stay in bed forever.
I feel something warm in my arms and decide to hug it even closer. I feels so soft, warm, and smells so good. I bury my face in it, then out of nowhere I feel movement at whatever I am holding.

No ones POV

Katsuki snuggles closer to the green boy without knowing it was deku. Katsuki then realizes that he never was holding anything when he fell asleep and then remembered about Izuku.

Katsuki was about to open his eyes, but sleep got the better of him forgetting about the green boy. He was so comfortable and didn't want to do anything and just fell asleep again. About 20 minutes later, the green boy wakes up and feel arms around him.

Izuku's POV

I wake up and try to stretch, but something is holding me down, I try again and nothing. I open my eyes and see that I was facing Katsukis chest.

I could feel my face heat up, I try to get out, but he won't let go. He is going to kill me if he wakes up, is what I am sure of.
His arms feel so comforting.... I am actually having this for the rest of my life, him by my side..... wait... no no no get a hold of yourself Izuku.

I try one more time to get him off me and no budge.... *sight* It feels right to be by his side, but he already has a lover...he isn't mine to take in any way ... even though he is my husband.... did I actually fall for him in such a short time....

Either way he doesn't love me, he has made that clear. I have to get out of his arms.... I look up to see his face sleeping. Then I had an Idea, I push myself upper where my hair is at his nose, and start to shake my head which makes him shift a little but not much. Then I take my hands and push him and with that I got free just a little...
"Deku?" I hear Kacchan voice ... shut.... "What the hell? Go back to sleep....." huh? Is he still half a sleep?
"Umm... Kacchan I am so sorry, I-I will move! Sorry!" I start to go, but before I could even leave the position that we were in he wraps his arms around me even harder.

"Don't go... stay in bed... It's warm..." Kacchan says, is he okay?!?

"Ummm.. Kacchan its me... Deku..." I tell him, maybe he is still half asleep. He went quite for awhile and then he just holds me closer

"So? We are married right? So there is no problem" Kacchan says. Is he for real?!..... but I like it ...I give up and just give in... but I can't help but wonder about his lover.... Is it me or another...

I soon fell asleep.

I find myself in an empty room. Everything around me is black. I look around and there is nothing, I close my eyes and when I open it again. Infront of me stood my 4 year old self and another boy.

I am laughing and smiling at the boy. I try to get closer, but the more I try to get close the farther it is.

I ran and ran towards it as if I have to know who that boy is. I look again and this time, the boy and me are putting slower rings.

I blink, there i was putting the ring in the boys hand, I look at him in the eyes, there are ruby red.

"Hey deku? I promise to protect you no matter what!"

"Me too!"'

"Yeah like someone like you can protect me! I will be the one to protect you! You will be the wife and me as the husband!"

"But I don't want to be the wife!"

"Someone has to watch to the kids! And that will be you! Okay?"

"Okay..."

kastuki's POV

I feel movement and wake up to see him trying to get away. "What the hell? Go back to sleep....." i tell him.
"Umm... Kacchan I am so sorry, I-I will move! Sorry!" Since when did he call me Kacchan?

"Don't go... stay in bed... It's warm..." I tell him. Is he okay? It isn't like we don't do this all the time, but something feel wrong being with him.... what about deku... He is my husband....

"Ummm.. Kacchan its me... Deku..." shit..... I try to say something, but before I could notice I said to him.

"So? We are married right? So there is no problem" Is what I could think of. I though deku was him.... What the hell is this nerd doing to me... I could have unwrap my arms around him, but for some reason I didn't want to let him go. Like someone was going to take him.

I didn't want that... But why??? Shouldn't I be happy if he did leave, I would have control over the two business.... 
I fell asleep again even if I just woke up a minute ago....

When I awake up, the jet was landed to our destination. I open my eyes, seeing the nerd in my arms, like it was the right thing. Without thinking I lean in and give him a kiss at his forehead.

What the hell did I do! I jump off the bed fast, that I forgot that I was holding him, which caused him to wake up when I letted go of him. "Kacchan." The nerd said still half asleep. 

"Oi where here!" I yelled at him hiding my blushing face. I rush to the bathroom and close it. My heart was racing so fast, my face as red as a rose.  Why am I feeling this way?