chapter 22

Izukuś POV

I open my eyes a bit, to see the sun in my face. I turn around and see Kacchan's arms around me. I feel so happy now. There would be nothing that could ruin this, nothing at all. 

I have to get up soon, but I don't  want to leave Kacchan's side. It's so warm being here. I check the time on my phone it' time to get ready. I reach up to grab Kacchan's face and kiss his nose. "Kacchan it's time to get up." I tell him.

"Five more minutes." He says. I giggle in return.

"Kacchan! We have work!" I start getting out of his arms and stand up. "Come on, I'll prepare breakfast." as I leave the room and head to prepare food.

Katsuki's POV

Ugh, that nerd already left. I roll out of bed and head to change. I'm really glad that we are back together, although we we're already married. I head to the shower first and let the hot water touch my body. It has been a while since I hit the gym, I'll go today maybe. I have to look at the schedule first.

As I start washing my hair, I notice the golden ring around my finger. I haven't taken out since the wedding and I won't for the rest of my life. A ring that means I'm his and he is mine. 

Once I finish I take a red button up shirt, a neck tie, waist coat and a jacket in top of. The suit is designed my Mina. Glad she didn't anything else, not like last year. That memory was a horrible. 

I shake my head and leave the room. Once at the kitchen I see that Deku already changed. Did I really took that long? For him to be able to change, shower, and cook? Either I took long or he fast. Either way the food smelled amazing. 

"Kacchan you're done! Come on let's eat! I already made food for Lucy and Bomber, but they are still asleep." As Izuku puts down the plates and stops. "Kacchan your tie is wrong." he says.

I look at my tie and see it is crooked. I see him approach me and fix it. "Much better!" as he looks up at me. Those emerald eyes are the most beautiful I have ever seen, I could just stare at them the entire day.

"Nerd, if you keep going like this I may not control myself anymore." I say to him. Holding myself from kissing him and do things I have wanted to do a long time ago.

His face brightens bright red. "K-kacchan! Don't say things like that! Come one, let's go eat!" as he takes my hand and head to the table.

I sit down and start eating. "I really do mean it," I say as I finished. "I can't control myself forever." I say leaving my plate at the dishwasher. "Let's go to work," I say heading to the main door. "there will be maids coming today, to keep the house clean." 

In return he just nods and get's his keys. "Let's go Kacchan." he says with a slight blush in his cheeks.

END POV

As they both head to their vehicles and enter, Izuku was a blushing mess.

"What did he mean by that! I felt like I was about to die!" as he drives. "Can't control himself, what is that supposed to mean? Ugh. Could it be?" as Izuku thinks. "No, no. It could not be that!" as he shakes his head. "Focus Izuku!"

Once they got to the building the paparazzi was not there for once. "Hmm, looks like they are not here." Izuku says to Katsuki.

"Yeah, saves us the trouble." as they enter.

"Boss! I did as you said and fired Mineta." Crystal says. 

"Thank you crystal. Is the meeting with Melissa Shield ready?" Izuku asks

"Yes, She will be there by 3. I set up your meeting at a  café sir." Crystal informs Izuku.

"Great. Update me on the wear about's of Emally Shurui." Izuku asks.