Namjoon sighed, lowering his chin ever so slightly, before returning to his unbothered state,"ugh, get it over with and shoot already." He waited again, but, once again, nothing. "Do I have to fucking spell it out? Shoot him!" he yelled, but there was still silence. Jungkook glanced over at him, and then Taehyung, he placed his gun back into his pants, walking over to the other side, following him was Seokjin. As Seokjin walked past, Namjoon grabs hold of his hands, "Hyung? What are you doing?" Seokjin violently shoves his hands off, 
"I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago," he spits, marching over to the other side. Only Namjoon, Jimin Yoongi stood with each other. Jimin was completely baffled, he knew something was off about Jungkook, but this? He had no idea. He was fighting himself, he couldn't leave his leader, but then again, he couldn't leave his two brothers. Eventually, he plucked up the courage and walked to the other side, unable to look at his leader in the eye. At first, he felt guilty, but that guilt was instantly replaced with the comfort of his brothers. Hoseok was nowhere to be seen, disappearing a few days ago. 

"So, you've made a few friends," he smirks at Taeyong who wasn't returning the smile.
"Trust me, Kim, your brain can't amount to the pain I want to cause you," he uttered, his nose slightly flinching. Namjoon grunted, pulling his gun out and shooting, Suho was quite surprised by this, it was as if their plan had gone down the drain. Yoongi and EXO were quick to catch on, rushing to the other side. 

Yoongi was met with an angry Yuta, who smashed a large and expensive bottle of alcohol on his head. Yoongi drooped, nearly losing consciousness, before picking himself up and kicking the younger in the gut. Yuta was taken aback, wincing at his now bruised stomach, and dodging every attack. Yoongi was fast, but not fast enough, Yuta was able to avoid every attack, jumping on to the shorter and slicing his torso. Yuta had always been good with knives; after all, he did teach Yoona. Yoongi could only take so many hits, falling to the ground and grimacing over his scarred-to-be body.  

Besides him, fought Sicheng, he was up against Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn't want to fight much, but he had to follow orders. That time he let Sicheng push him around would be the last, he thought. It was already bad enough that Sicheng was kicked out, for him to now have to fight, fueled his rage even more. He's a lot taller than Baekhyun, giving him a slight advantage, but Baekhyun was skilled in many tactical ways. Both of them could easily shoot each other in the head and 'win,' but this fight was a lot more than that. Sicheng blamed Baekhyun for Sehun's death, whereas Baekhyun blamed Sichen for his death. Either way, they were both very dangerous. Baekhyun, swiftly grabbed his knife, striking at the younger over ten times. Sicheng was quite skilled in defence, dodging each and every attack, then snatching the knife out of his hands and sliding it across the floor. 

He proceeded to lift his leg, attempting to kick Baekhyun, but missed, and lost his balance. Baekhyun took this opportunity to chase after the knife, running to the other side of the club where it had landed. Sicheng noticed this, grabbing his legs and pulling him back, slamming his face on the hard ground in the process. "Shit!" Baekhyun hissed, touching his forehead and flinching when he felt the large, red bump. Sicheng took the opportunity, grabbing him by the shirt and slamming his head back into the cold ground. Baekhyun tried to get back up but was shut continuously off his head bashed over and over again until he fell unconscious. Baekhyun bled, his blood seeping through the marble tiles, as his life faded away.

Sicheng panted, sweat dripping from the side of his face as he pulled himself up, crawling away to grab the sharp knife. He picked it up, his grip growing firmer as he rushed back, holding the knife up. Baekhyun remained knocked out, still bleeding, but Sicheng wasn't sure. He wasn't sure if he was gone. He raised the knife, slightly above Baekhyun's chest, shoving it in, and twisting it. The thick, red blood sprayed all over his face. A few shortened breaths later, and he was dead. His head fell to the side, and his mouth slightly parted. The blood, continuously flowing and seeping out.

Suho witnessed this, his eyes growing wide in shock, rage taking over his body. He shoved Taeyong out of the way, grasping onto Baekhyun. "Baekhyun, get up," he shook, "GET UP!" Baekhyun remained limp, his eyes completely white. "You!" he shouted at Sicheng, pointing his knife towards him, "this is all your fault! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM!"

Sicheng ignored the comments, placing himself in a stance position, ready to fight. His lack of energy was quite evident, but the adrenaline pulsing through his veins was enough to keep him going. "Come get me, you ugly bastard!" he shouted, trying to provoke the leader even more. Suho wasn't having it, it wasn't about fair fights anymore, it was about avenging Baekhyun's death. The strict, 'no-kill' rule was out the window as he pulled out a gun, aiming straight for Sicheng's chest. Yuta noticed this but was preoccupied, they were clearly outnumbered, and if NCT didn't arrive soon, they'd be dead. 

Sicheng stood still, "COWARD! FUCKING FIGHT ME!" but Suho didn't put the gun down, instead, he unclipped the safety pin and placed his finger on the trigger, shooting up at the ceiling, then aiming back at Sicheng.

BANG!

The whole club stopped in their actions, all facing the scene, eyes widening at who had been shot. It was Mark, he stood still, the dark hole in his chest dripping in red blood. He coughed a little, placing his hands on his wound and falling to the ground. 

The words from the day before playing in the back of his head,

'Wait until I hear gunshots, then I'll run in and help out...'