sixteen.

while they were eating at shen wei's hospital room, they were telling old stroies about each other. "wait, so do you guys live in one apartment or no?" lin jing asked "not really."shen wei says. "we would just go visit each other's apartments since zhao yunlan gets busy." he added "hey you get busy too." zhao yunlan says. "by the way, what did the head of security say about the incident?" zhao yunlan asked. "they'll take care of the criminals." zhu hong said.

zhao yunlan groaned "can't we leave the case to them instead?" he asked "then you're gpnna get mad when they turnover the case." lao chu chuckled. "tch." zhao yunlan rolled his eyes. "professor shen, will you be on a leave then?" xiao guo asked "yes." shen wei replied "how many days?" zhao yunlan asked. "thirty." sheb wei replied. "why thirty? why? are you pregnant?" zhao yunlan laughed. shen wei then hit zhao yunlan on his shoulder.

"of course, he got drugged, kidnap, then shot. so they would make his leave for one month." da qing explained "why is mine only three days?" zhao yunlan asked "because you're a cop you idiot." zhu hong said. "you guys didn't go out yet?" lin jing asked "not yet." shen wei replied "i mean shen wei is on leave i can take him out." zhao yunlan said. "hey, shen wei. do you know zhao yunlan barely sleeps?" zhu hong laughed. "he does that all the time." shen wei chuckled. "i'm really cutting off your salary." said zhao yunlan.

after some time in the hospital, the squad had to leave to finish working. on the other hand, zhao yunlan took care of shen wei and was able to spend some time with him "where are you going to sleep then?" shen wei asked. zhao yunlan was sitting on the chair beside the hospital bed "there on the couch." he answered. "are you going back to work tomorrow?" shen wei asked. "of course." zhao yunlan said. "why? are you going to miss me?" zhao yunlan chuckled

shen wei just sighed "its just we really don't have that much time for each other already." he said "hey, don't think that way." zhao yunlan says as he caresses shen wei's cheek "then i'll not go to work tomorrow. you're also gonna be alone tomorrow when you get discharged." he added "don't do that. you have to go to work." shen wei scolded him. zhao yunlan frowned. "damn, really don't wanna go to work." zhao yunlan said as his hands trailed down to shen wei's neck.shen wei shivered as he felt his finger on his neck.

"ah.. zhao yunlan." shen wei gave a little moan and pushed his hand away from his neck "stop touching my neck." he glared at him. zhao yunlan smirked at shen wei. he found his sensitive spot on his neck. zhao yunlan then gave a passionate kiss on his neck. he kissed on the same spot where he moaned. zhao yunlan then pulled out from shen wei's neck. "i didn't know you're sensitive there." zhao yunlan giggled. 

shen wei softly slapped zhao yunlan's face "when you're doing that at least don't do it in the hospital." he said. "hm.. fine." zhao yunlan smirked as he pinched shen wei's soft cheeks. later on, zhao yunlan took care of shen wei for the night. 

meanwhile at the SID, they were able to catch leads on the mafia case "hey, lin jing." zhu hong says as she enters his lab "yeah?" he responded "can you track  this number?" zhu hong asked. "i got this message. i suppose it's a death threat." zhu hong added "wait." jin ling says as he types in the number. "okay i got it." he says.

quickly, zhu hong copies the location in hopes that the leader is there. "hey lin jing, track-" da qing gets cut off by zhu hong "he already did. did you receive it too?" she says "yeah i did. every one of us did, zhu hong." da qing says "did you think chief zhao received it too?" da qing asked "i  think so." lin jing says "wait, are they trying to take us down?" zhu hong asked.

they all then huddled up around the couch "so, mafia shit." zhu hong started "basically looks like their goal is to wipe us out first." she continued "that's why they send those threats?" lao chu asked "yes." da qing says "if i'm correct, they're going to try to take us down then the head of security." zhu hong stated.

"oh is that why they kidnap shen wei so that they could lure chief zhao and kill him?" xiao guo said "yes. so after we're down. the higher securities are next." zhu hong continued "if they fail basically they might massacre all of us." lin jing says. "we should tell zhao yunlan about this tomorrow." da qing says and zhu hong nodded in reply.

---