eleven.

everything was going normal for everyone except for zhao yunlan. two weeks have passed now and still, shen wei and him aren't even talking to each other. the mafia yet planned another attack. "there's a tribe around this city?" mr. sy asked "yes sir." one of their member said "what's the name of the tribe?" he asked "i think it's a snake yashou tribe. i don't really know the name sir." he replied. "i want it to be wiped out completely. so do it." he said as he takes his cigar.

--- 

the sound of the mouse and keyboard clicking filled the room. zhao yunlan was still sulking around. he wasn't his usual self already. someone then suddenly barged in the precinct. luckily, zhu hong suddenly recognized the man. it was one of her tribesmen "brother, what happened?" zhu hong asked worriedly. "they're attacking us, zhu hong." he panicked. "what?!" she said. 

zhao yunlan glanced at them "do you recognize who are attacking you guys?" he asked "they were armed men." he said "let's go then." zhao yunlan said. they rushed to the tribe and multiple bodies were scattered "where's uncle?" zhu hong asked worriedly "lao chu and xiao guo go and get the other tribesmen. lin jing and da wing come with me."  zhao yunlan said.

zhu hong was able to locate his uncle. he hid in a very hidden place "are you okay?" she asked "yeah. you have to go and take them down." he said. zhu hong nodded and went off. she was with zhao yunlan. "we'll take down the other men. go and protect  zhu hong." da qing said. zhao yunlan nodded in reply then lin jing and da qing ran off. zhu hong then felt a gun cock at her back. zhu hong then flinched "zh-zhao yunlan." zhu hong called. 

at this point, zhao yunlan was panicking. if he attacks in the wrong way then definitely zhu hong might risk her life. zhao yunlan then signaled zhu hong to attack. then she attacked him straight in the balls. "give me his gun!" he said. zhu hong quickly got the gun and threw it at zhao yunlan. "now run" he said to her. "but-" she was suddenly cut off. "just run!" he said. zhu hong then ran fast. 

zhao yunlan pointed the gun at the guy. "oh you thought huh." he mumbled then the guys pulled out a extra gun "shit." zhao yunlan mumbled. "don't move or i'll shoot you." zhao yunlan said "oh really?" the man smirked. the zhao yunlan shot him right in the stomach. "you got the balls to attack me huh?" the man groaned. the man then ran to zhao yunlan still holding the gun. zhao yunlan then tried to grabbed the gun but it turns out they were both grabbing the gun and their fingers are on the trigger.

they were both struggling already then zhao yunlan accidentally pressed on the trigger and he got shot on his shoulder. after that zhao yunlan kicked him and he fell to the ground "don't fucking mess with me." he said. he ran to look for zhu hong and luckily he saw her. "holy shit zhao yunlan!" she exclaimed. zhao yunlan pressed on the gunshot wound "it's just on the shoulder." he said "you okay?" he asked "yeah let's get you to the hospital." zhu hong said.

---

"the wound isn't too critical. he should wake up shortly." the doctor said "tell him not to move that much. the stitch of the wound might open." he added "okay thanks." zhu hong said then the docotr exited the room. "so we're putting him on medical leave?" lin jing asked "of course. chief zhao needs to rest." da qing said. 

later on, zhao yunlan was able to wake up. "hey guys." he softly said. he tried to sit up so zhu hong helped him up. "what did the doctor say?" he asked "he said you can't move that much because your wound might get opened." xiao guo said. "you're gonna be discharged shortly." da qing said. "and you're going to be on a leave. don't be hardheaded. you should rest." lao chu said.

---

later on, shen wei got the news from da qing that zhao yunlan got shot. da qing persuaded him to take care of him and fortunately, he agreed. it was already night time so shen wei came to his apartment. he was quite nervous. he got his courage up and came inside. he was then welcomed  with a drunk zhao yunlan. 

"who the fuck was that?" zhao yunlan asked as he got up from his couch "ah shen wei. why the hell are you here huh?" he asked "i thought you were gonna stay away from me." he added. shen wei got closer "you're drunk, zhao yunlan." shen wei said. "the hell do you care?! huh?!" he exclaimed. "shen wei, you wanted to leave me, right?" he then slapped shen wei.

zhao yunlan was that kind of drunk who knows what he's doing. but slapping shen wei was unplanned "zhao yunlan!" shen wei exclaimed as tears swelled up in the corner of his eyes. "you think i can't protect you, huh?" zhao yunlan cried. "what should i be for you?" zhao yunlan asked as his tears fell down. "shen wei tell me!" he then grabbed his collar. shen wei's tears then started falling. 

"i'm sorry." shen wei said. his tears blurred his vision "i'm sorry my ass." zhao yunlan then let go of shen wei harshly. "why did you have to listen to him?!" he shouted. "all i just wanted for you to remember me! do you realize how much i've been hurting since then?!" he continued to shout. shen wei could only sob. he was confused when he said about remembering him. "why did you have to do that?!" he shouted then punched shen wei.

it was really unplanned for him to attack him. shen wei fell to the ground due to the strong punch. he then got up quickly to stop zhao yunlan punching him. "zhao yunlan stop it!" he sobbed. zhao yunlan gave up and sat on his bed. he just cried there. "leave." he groaned "leave me alone!" he shouted.

"no. i'm not leaving you!" he responded with a shout. "why shen wei?" he sobbed. once he had calmed down shen wei sat beside him. "you didn't have to listen to them." he cried. shen wei didn't hesitate to pull him into a hug.

shen wei's tears continued to fall as zhao yunlan hugged him back. he could only hear his muffled cries as zhao yunlan buried his face on his shoulder. "shen wei." he said between his muffled cries "yes?" shen wei said as little tears still fell down. "i-i love you." he blurted out. shen wei's tears fell down rapidly. he didn't know why he felt hurt while he said that. shen wei just hugged him tighter in reply.