❄️Enter Naruto Uzumaki Pt.2❄️

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm sorry I wasn't able to pass and I'm sorry that I can't be a ninja along side with you...." Naruto murmurs as he looks away sadly staring at his feet. "Naruto...please don't be upset. If anything, no matter what I'll always be with you ninja or not" the (H/C) female says as she offers him a warm smile. Just the knowing she would be true to her word made Naruto's heart feel warm as his cheek heated up slightly.

Yea at least I have (Y/N) He thought to himself smiling a bit. Soon the short sweet moment was interrupted by Mizuki whom walked towards the two. "(Y/N) would you mind if I spoke to Naruto alone?" Getting off from her spot from the grassy floor the female smiles. "Not at all Mizuki-sensei" She says as she turns to leave not before turning back towards the blonde and giving him a quick hug. "Goodbye Naruto, I'll see you later" And with that said the female was off. Making sure she was far away and no one was around Mizuki told Naruto why he wanted to talk.

"Iruka-sensei is tough but he's not against you." Mizuki-sensei told Naruto. "Then why only me?" Naruto asked.

Mizuki-sensei looked up at the sky. "He wants you to become strong with all his heart. He wants you to be able to protect yourself, but that will never if he goes easy on you."

"He's just like you, you know?" Mizuki added. "No parents....."

"But this time I really wanted to graduate. I wanted to become a ninja side by side with (Y/N), but I won't be able to now..." Naruto said disappointment laced in his usual happy voice.

"And I guess I'll just have to tell you" Mizuki-sensei stated as a smile appeared on his features. "Huh?" Naruto has a confused look on his face. "It's a secret but I'm gonna let you in on it"

                                ~Time skip~

A glum look appeared on the (H/C) female's face as she walked home. Sure she told Naruto she would be with him no matter what but it wouldn't be the same if she was a ninja and he wasn't. She sighed once again before her head shot up in an almost instant. "Maybe if I teach him the Clone Jutsu then Iruka-sensei will pass him for sure!" She cheered herself as she turned back running to find Naruto. Sensing his chakra not too far from where she was.

"Naruto!" (Y/N) shouted as she jumps down from a tree. "I got an idea, perhaps if I were to teach you the Clone Jutsu then maybe Iruka-sensei would be-" The (H/C) female was cut off as she stares between Naruto and the scroll whom he held. "Naruto, isn't that the sacred scroll?" The female questions as she held her hands behind her back.

"Haha yea and don't worry about training me (Y/N) I have it all under control. Mizuki-sensei said anyone who practices a Jutsu from here would be able to graduate." Naruto grins at his female friend.

The young female hums at his words at she glance at the scroll. "Water Style: Water Bullet Jutsu" She read to herself smiling, she then turned towards the direction of the oncoming chakra presence.

"It's all over." Iruka-sensei said staring at Naruto not before he catching sight of (Y/N). "(Y/N) you're in on this too?!"  Iruka says to the (E/C) female who simply smiles.

"In on what? I was planning on helping Naruto out with his Clone Jutsu, but he says he has it all under control" The female said as she held her hands behind her back glancing back at her blonde friend who eagerly stared at Iruka-sensei.

"Heh, caught me already, Not bad,you're quick sensei, I only had time to do one technique" Naruto grins at Iruka proudly

He's been out here practicing, I can tell how hard he's been working. Iruka-sensei thought.

"Listen Iruka-sensei I'm gonna show you this amazing jutsu, and you're going to let me graduate and then everything will be ok!" That's how it works, right?! Everyone who learns a jutsu from this scroll passes!" The blonde rambled as (Y/N) couldn't help but feel as if something was off as she stared at the scroll.