❄️Enter Naruto Uzumaki❄️

Two chapter in almost one week? Oh I'm so proud of myself! Anyway this chapter will introduce your friendship with the great Naruto Uzumaki! Well, happy reading!
**********************************************

8 years have passed by since the young female was found in the Land Of Waves in the middle of a snow storm. Now, who was this said savior you may ask? Well it was none other then Hatake Kakashi. You learned that he was in Land Of Waves as it was an important mission given to him by the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf when he came across your unconscious four year old body.

For a short amount of time, since it was ordered by the Hokage, you lived with Kakashi for 6 years up until you were old enough. Now you would just have to get ride of your habit of calling him otōsan.

The young female eventually grew up and was now currently 12 years old and now living alone. Lord Hokage makes sure she is taken care of as well as giving her the necessary money she may need to survive. Since her arrival to the Hidden Leaf Village, the young female has seen him as a grandfather like figure whom she has come to care dearly for.

12 years ago a tailed beast suddenly appeared and lashed out. It smashed mountains and smashed tidal waves crashing to the shores. Ninjas rose up to defend their village. One Shinobi faced the tailed beast in a mortal combat, he sacrificed his life to capture the beast and seal it in a single human body. That human who was used as the seal for the tail beast was know as his son, Naruto Uzumaki and the ninja who scarified his life was known as the 4th Hokage.

(Y/N) had heard tales and stories of tailed beasts that used to roam and rampage villages, but she has never seen one. The Hidden Leaf spoke and seemed scared of the 9 tails, yet she herself didn't think such a beast actually existed. This would all change when she crosses paths with Naruto Uzumaki.

I watch as a laughing 12 year old boy, runs through the town of Konoha. Two Chunin ninjas run after him in hopes of catching the hyperactive, reckless boy. I stare at the scene quietly as I sit on top of one the building quietly. This boy's name is Naruto Uzumaki, The Knucklehead of The Hidden Leaf.

I continuing watching Naruto and the Chunins jump from building to building as they pass by me not too soon. Later, not even 10 minutes had passed by when Iruka sensei walked off along with Naruto, who was now currently tied up in ropes. This now I suppose being my cue to head to the academy.

"I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto." Iruka-sensei scolds the young blonde. "You failed this test the last two times we took it, now you're given another chance and once again you are ruining it!" Iruka's face was now fuming as it had a huge irk mark showing from it.

"Whatever" Naruto mumbled under his breath. "Because of the stunt you pulled, the whole class will be re-doing the transformation jutsu." Once this sentence passed Iruka-sensei's lips the whole class groaned knowing the had to redo the jutsu.

The whole class lined up next to each other, this including Naruto who was out of his ropes and (Y/N) who was quietly watching him. "You are impossible." Sasuke glares at Naruto in annoyance.

"Haruno Sakura" Iruka-sensei calls out for the pink haired female to step out of the line and preform the jutsu. "Alright, Sakura here. Transform!" Iruka-sensei smiles as he gives her a nod in approval. "Alright you managed to transform into me, good job" Sakura quickly transformed back to herself looking very happy. "Yes I did it!" She cheered. Sasuke, did you see that?" She asked as she tried to gain the Uchiha attention, a proud smile still plastered on her face.

"Next Uchiha Sasuke." Iruka-sensei called out, not bothering to look up from his clipboard. Sakura left with a sense of dread as Sasuke now took her place. Without saying anything, Sasuke transformed himself into Iruka-sensei. "Uh, good." Sensei said in a simply tone expecting nothing less from an Uchiha.