❄️Enter Naruto Uzumaki Pt.2❄️

Comenzar desde el principio

Hesitantly opening one of her eyes (Y/N) glances over at Iruka who smiles at her, but not before she stares at her own clones making a small smile form on her lips.

"Congratulations (Y/N), you passed! Come up front and get your headband!" Iruka-sensei said. Smiling the (H/C) gave a small nod as she grabbed a headband from the table and tied it around her head.

"Before you leave, could you do me a favor and call Uchiha Sasuke in for me" Iruka said as the female nodded in response. "Yes sensei, of course"

Walking out (Y/N) couldn't help but feel happy. She was now officially a full fledge ninja. With this she believed everything since she arrived in Konohagakure was all worth it.

Smiling the (H/C) female tapped the Uchiha making him glared at her until his gaze soften a bit in realization on who it was. "Sasuke, Iruka-sensei told me to tell you that you're next"

Giving a nod in acknowledgment the young Uchiha walks off the before hearing the soft "Good Luck" From the female, this almost making the male smile slightly.

"Hey Naruto, I passed, I'm now a full fledge ninja" (Y/N) smiles as she walks over towards her blonde friend who gave her a grin.

"Haha I knew you good do it, now just wait I'll get my headband too and we'll both be full fledge ninjas together! That's a promise!" Naruto cheered with full enthusiasm.

"Naruto you're up" The simple words left the Uchiha male's mouth making Naruto's enthusiasm drop as quick as it came. Giving a quick glare at the raven haired boy Naruto turned to face his female companion.  "Heheh guess that's me, wish me luck!"

                    ~With Iruka And Mizuki~

In the testing room were both Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei, as they sat behind a table where a few ninja headbands laid upon as well. Both males waiting for the young blonde.

Alright get it together Naruto get it together, believe it. Naruto told himself as he walked in the testing room now facing both Mizuki and Iruka. Taking a deep breathe as he preformed the proper hand sign as his female friend did before him.

"Clone Jutsu!" And with a puff of smoke a crippled clone of Naruto laid on the floor making Naruto panic.

Iruka's eyes twitched in annoyance staring at Naruto's clone not before shouting "YOU FAIL!!" With this Mizuki-sensei tried to convince Iruka into passing Naruto by telling him that Naruto's moves weren't too bad, but Iruka brushes the idea off. "The other students created at least 3 effective clones while Naruto could only create one, and well look at it. It's pitiful I can't pass him."

With this Naruto walks out of the testing room straight outside and sat upon a swing as he watched the other students sadly as they happily celebrated with their friends and family.

(Y/N) walks outside looking for her blonde friend whom she never caught sight leaving the classroom. She was about to leave for her search until she heard a conversation between two ladies. "There you see him, it's that boy, I heard he's the only one who failed" A woman with brown hair said as she glares over towards the trees making (Y/N) now notice Naruto. "Hmpf serves him right" Her raven haired companion said with equal haters towards Naruto. They looked as if they were going to contro say more as (Y/N) glares at both elder females in anger. "Both of you shut up! None of you understand nor have any reason to talk ill of others!" The new young genin shouts glaring at both females interrupting them, now earning shocked looks as she made her way towards her blonde friend.

"Hey Naruto..." (Y/N) gave the blonde a small sad smile as she sits down on the grassy area of the tree. "Naruto, I....I heard what happened" She mumbled trailing off a bit now staring into his bright blue hues. "Are you ok?"