Chapter 25 || Dipper's journal

Start from the beginning

Another very important thing is that the two gods created this world: LOVE and HATE. LOVE is in the creation part and HATE is the opposite, unlike what people believe, they get along nicely. 

HATE interferes with humans more often, and can possess a human with a trait and who is very powerful. They can exchange the power of destruction while feeding on their humanity. Chara is in this situation but doesn't seem to act that way. She may have a temper and can easily be sad or angered.

So, back to the story, the wizards discovered that a monster can absorb the human soul. Long story short: the leader of the wizards refused to have war but a group of rebels who agree to have war overthrew her, making another member of the council to be in charge and declares war. The monsters lose and are sealed underground.

A few more thousands of years and people start to believe less in magic since a new generation of souls haven't been discovered yet.

One day, a young girl was born with red eyes, marking the fact that she has the soul of DETERMINATION. But her parents didn't care and instead thought she was a freak. Only the kid believed they had a soul trait. 

The child was nothing more but Chara. This seems impossible, noting that this happens years ago and Chara's still alive.

I'll tell you, but later.

Chara was abused, emotionally, and physically. Her mother couldn't pay anything so she was used for child labor, it didn't pay much, so the mother then made her a prostitute, which didn't' pay either, since nobody had a sexual desire for someone like her. 

I mean why? I think she's pretty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Wait I didn't mean it in that way ಠ_ಠ

Eventually, the mother told how useless she was. And beat her up, severe injuries were made. 

Eventually, Chara had enough murdered her mother, and ran away to the mountain the monsters were sealed, in Mtt. Ebott. She knew she can't escape the consequences. But if she died, then maybe she could. She committed suicide by jumping in the hole, which was a gate to the underground. 

Upon falling, Chara met Asriel, the prince of the underground, who brought her to his parents, eventually, they adopt her, making her part of the family. 

8 years later, Chara hatched a plan, she would eat many buttercups, killing herself, and once she dies, Asriel would absorb her soul, leave the underground, kill 6 humans, free the monsters, and restore peace and show how monsters aren't a threat. 

But once they escaped, they couldn't find any humans so they rested, well, Asriel put his sister's dead body to rest on a patch of flowers. Humans saw the scene and immediately thought Asriel killed the child. They attacked him and Chara's ghost tried to use Asriel to fight back, but resisted and was severely injured. they returned to the underground and he died, alongside his best friend.

Their parents saw this and immediately knew what happened. Asgore declared war on the humans, telling the monsters to kill the next 7 children that came. Toriel, disgusted, divorced him, took Chara's body, and ran away to the entrance of the underground: the ruins.

Thousands, or hundreds of years passed, and 6 humans died. The last one, Frisk, fell and did a neutral run.

Since people with DETERMINATION can save and reset, Frisk had three choices on how they could act in the underground. Neutral. Pacifist. Genocide.

Frisk's powers woke Chara form death, and the two bonded over the neutral runs. Eventually Frisk became curious and did the genocide path. Doing this caught HATE's attention and possessed her. She killed everyone, much to Chara's horror, seeing her friends and mother die. But all of a sudden, in the middle of the run, Frisk stopped, upon seeing the disaster. She realized how it was a bad idea and decided to reset, but the reason why she came back to her senses is that HATE possessed Chara. For you see, she was so filled with grief and sadness that it turned to vengeance. 

Chara finished what her friend started. And at the end, she killed Frisk in a void. But Frisk was determined, and told her that they could fix things. So that's what they did, they reset, but Chara still had to be with HATE, unfortunately.

The two did a pacifist run, and during that, frisk revived Chara by splitting her soul. They accomplished to save the monsters and moved to the surface, and went to Gravity Falls, which was where the mountain was close to. They met me and Mabel, and with the help of the others, we revived the 6 dead children.

And that's it for now. We're spending the vacation together, but it's almost over... 6 more days. It's passing so fast.