Roc Royal -> Jealous

Chresanto P.O.V.

I kept my hands on the steering wheel as I glared at the road. The car was dead quiet. She was looking out the window without a concern in the world, while me, on the other hand, was getting ready to lose my damn mind. I glanced over at her waist length dark brown hair and chocolate brown skin, followed by her light brown eyes. She must not know......

Earlier on that day...

I wanted to surprise my baby girl with lunch from her favorite spot: Zaxby's. I pulled up to her job and walked in. Everyone already knew who I was, so they greeted me accordingly. As I was walking to her her office, I heard laughing and giggling. I open the door to her office to find her and Jacob laughing while sitting on the edge of her desk. As soon as I cleared my throat, Jacobs head snaps to my direction and he smiles.

"Hey, chres, I didn't know you was in here" he walked up to me and patted my back, only to have a harsh glare at him. He cleared his throat awkwardly and looked back at y/n.

"I'll just head back to my-" "yeah, you do that. Jacob." I cut him off and he walked back to his office. I glared at y/n.
"What the fuck was that about?" I watched her as she walked over to me.

"We were talking about business, baby" she leaned up to kiss me, but I moved my face and the kiss landed on my cheek. She frowned.

"Huh, I don't remember business being a laughing matter." I raised my voice. She glared at me.

"Chresanto, he's just my co- worker, okay? I don't want you to get worked up over nothing." She went to her desk and picked up her purse before walking to the truck infront of me.

..........

Your pov

I quickly got out the car, not wanting to here his mouth. I don't understand why he gets upset when I talk to my guy friends, but I'm suppose to act all friendly to all his damn female friends and his fans who get too close. That ain't gonna happen. I walked in the house right before he did and put my purse on the couch. As soon as he came in, he started yelling.

"HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW YOU NOT FUCKING HIM?!??!?" He shouted, taking me by surprise. I slammed my hands on the counter and glared once again.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS NEED TO ASSUME SHIT???? DO I SAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU ON TOUR WITH OMG GIRLZ???? NO, SO WHY DOES IT MATTER IF I HAVE A GUY FRIEND OR TWO??? " I shout back. He starts walking up to me, causing me to back up until I feel the wall behind me. He keep walking until he's just inches away from my face.

"You better lower your fucking voice y/n" he mutter angrily.

"Or else what?" I challenge.

He slams his juicy lips into mines, catching me off guard, but not enough for my arms to snake around his neck and pull him closer. He grips my legs and picks me up. I automatically wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls off my work suit hungrily and takes no time to rip off my moistened panties. I eagerly unbuckle his pants, earning light chuckle from him. I finally get them off and bites my lip at roc jr.(RJ) I smirk at chres before he slams into me, wiping the smirk completely off my face and replacing it with lust as I yelp. He pounds quickly and ferociously, just how I like it. I scratch his shoulders and moan out to him.

Chres pov

She moans out to me, only urging me to pound rougher. I lift her legs up and put them over my shoulder, just to get more access. She tilts her head back as her legs start shaking.

"Oh god baby..MMMM just like that" she moans as her juices spill all over RJ and I groan. Her tightness is just pure ecstasy. I hide my face in her neck, muffling my moans and groans. As her moans get louder and louder, I start kissing her neck.

"CHRES!!! AHHHH" She screams and moans before she again enjoys another long orgasm. That's not stopping my though. I move her from the wall and place her in the island in the kitchen, before flipping her on all fours. This is my favorite position. She grips the island and looks back at me with lust in her eyes. I ram back into her and she nearly scratches the paint off if the island. I pound her quick and grabs a nice thick patch of her hair and pulls her up. She moans out to me once again.

"You like it when daddy fucks your tight pussy don't you?" I growled in her ear, earning a bite lip and a sexy moan from her. She clenches around me and RJ twitches. I pound a couple more times before pulling out and cumming on her back. Her moans slowly die down and I wipe my cum off her back. I pick her up and she mumbles, "I can't go back to work unmobile" before glaring at me. I just laughed and brung her Zaxby's bag as we went upstairs.