Wanda ~ Secret

requested by @rainlops

"You're slow,"

"I'm going easy on you,"

"Think I can't take you?"

"I don't wanna hurt your pretty face,"

You chuckled, giving your girlfriend a smug grin and motioning with your hands to come closer, "bring it,"

Her lips curved into a determined smile as her eyes focused on you. Her hands moved gracefully as red energy formed around them. As always, you stared in awe but stood ready for her attack. The swirling red energy made its way towards the basketballs by the door.

5 basket balls floated around Wanda, red swirls dancing around them as she stood in the center, getting ready to strike. You stood ready to dodge them, prepared to impress her and maybe get a kiss? stop. No distractions. You had to focus.

Her eyes narrowed and she extended her right arm, hurling 2 balls towards you. You ducked and rolled, avoiding them both. Before you could celebrate though, she threw 2 more balls towards you. They were coming at you, fast, so you stepped right, left and ducked. Satisfied and quite impressed with yourself, you crossed your arms across your chest and got ready to give Wanda a smug "is that all you got?" When the 5th ball hit you smack on your hip, knocking you back and making you land on your butt.

"(Y/n)!" Wanda went running towards where you sat on the floor. She crouched down next to you and caressed your hair, apologizing over and over

"no- no it's fine it doesn't even hurt," you said, giving her your best smile, which probably looked very painful, "I was just trying to look cool in front of you,"

She smiled slightly, making you feel 10 times better already, but she kept looking at you guiltily

"I'm so sorry (y/n), I should've been more careful-"

"hey, I'm serious. I'm completely fine," you assured her, reaching up to brush a hair behind her ear. Your eyes traveled down to her rosy lips that were pursed with worry

"What can I do to make you feel better?" She said, her hand that was stroking your hair now on your cheek

"Actually, I had a few things in mind," you said, giving her a smirk. You gently pulled her towards your face and your lips met, all your senses focusing on the gentleness and passion of the kiss. All you pain was gone. It was just you and Wanda. Together.

You got lost in the kiss, which soon turned into a heated make out. Your hands were tangled in her hair as she tugged on your shirt, urging you to take it off. But they couldn't in there, not when the team could find them. You willed your self to pull away, and she looked at you disapprovingly

"let's go upstairs babe," you whispered, making Wanda smile again. You stood up and grabbed her hand, giving it a quick kiss before turning tot he elevator. Blocking the doors was people. The avengers, to be more specific. All of them.

They all stood with big smiles plastered on their faces. But none of them said anything. So you stepped in

"Uh... surprise?" You said, and Wanda giggled beside you, easing your nerves already.

The next few minutes consisted of lots of "I knew it!" And "you owe me $20 Tony!". Aparently, they had all been waiting for the both of you to tell them of your secret relationship.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Natasha asked

"we just weren't sure how you guys were going to react," Wanda said, smiling at you and squeezing your hand. You returned the gesture and smiled at the rest of the team. They were all so happy for the both of you and it made you realize how much more awesome everyone was.

Especially Wanda.

~
Good morning! How are you guys? I hope you're well and doing amazing and I also hope you enjoyed this story! I want to write one with the reader and Natasha but I'm still not sure what the plot will be. But, definitely will be writing more with Nat and Wanda!

Thanks so much for reading, please consider giving this story a vote and commenting :)