A/N: OO CHILE IT'S BEEN A WHILE🤣

(This is the same post going on all of my books so please read through it thoroughly💛)

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Soooooooo

I see some of y'all brought your pitchforks and axes👀i can explain so lower your weapons💀

So lemme just explain where I've been.

Okay so first off how are you guys?

It's been a-lot going on in the world since Ms.Rona wanna act out and ruin everything everyone had going. 😭

I hope all of you are doing well though with the circumstances given and that y'all are social distancing allat good stuff.

Alot of you have checked up on me personally which I appreciate so very much, and I am doing fine I'm just ready to get out of the house. My mom is working from home now and My dads work schedule has been reduced so he pops in and out. All in all My family is driving me bonkers and it's added stress I don't need.💀

ON TOP OF ONLINE SCHOOL, PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS TO DO THAT BC I'VE HEARD SUM ARE OPTIONAL AND I'M JEALOUS.

Tbh I really haven't even opened my school work app for the past few days💀its TOO MUCH NEGATIVE ENERGY ION NEED🤣.

But lemme just tell yall about the times I was gone..

Okay so first off when I updated all of my books on a regular basis I was in middle school and my schedule wasn't as hectic.

When I got in 9th grade I joined high school marching band and was in and out of guard.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY MARCHING BAND: GUARD PEOPLEEEE

My spanish class was the only class that i could update in because I had time to myself.

Lemme tell yall now if you dont know, i pretty much had band practice every other day of the week and if i wasnt working on band I was doing homework or cleaning around the house. 

So eventually my school blocked wattpad (LAME ASF) So i didnt have time during school nor after school. And sometimes if I had energy I would write 12-2am because that was when my entire house was quiet and I had no distractions.

Then (my mom is strict asl yall) so she began taking all of our electronics up at 10, so that limited my writing time all together.

So one day i had a whole bunch of unpublished chapters for my books bc I was going to periodically update them but I just got to the point to where band, school and chores where my only focus. So I published all I had written and cleared already so that it would make up for it bc I knew I was gonna have to break for a while.

(Oh and I also did girl scouts so that takes up more time than you think CUS OO CHILEE)

I've also been through a very extensive toxic relationship 9th grade year and trying to be the best I could  be for that person took out my energy.

So last summer, I moved to another state, new school new  everything and I hated it.

I had friends, curriculum was there but It wasn't the same as my home.

And at my new school I was in band and choir and my new band practiced EVERY DAY. LITERALLY. Minus sundays bc sometimes we had saturday practices. And choir had few afferschool practices as well.

And with me trying to cope with a new school and also the drama I was going through with another relationship on me I didn't have time for writing.