Chapter 18 - The FaceTime✔️

As soon as Jonah replied back with "Okay😊." She shot up from her bed and rushed into her bathroom.

She looked a mess. Her hair was all over the place and she wanted to make a good impression for the first time she saw him.

She quickly brushed her hair out leaving the curls hanging down her back. She wore a black tank top, some white Nike shorts and a pair of ankle socks.

If she was being honest with herself she knew that a smidge of her felt more than friendship for Jonah.

She quickly put on mascara, lipgloss and highlighter before flipping her hair over her shoulder and running out of her bathroom.

She plopped down on her bed and texted him "Okay, I'm back.".

*

After she texted Jonah "Hold On." he texted her back an "Okay😊." then shot from his bed aswell heading over to his bathroom.

He began straightening out his clothes and running his fingers through his hair trying to look nice for the girl he called best friend.

He too wanted to make a good impression.

Just as Brielle did , he had began developing a tad bit of feelings on her as she did him.

He looked over himself in the mirror one more time before giving an approving nod and strutting out to his bedroom.

He shut his phone back on and saw a text under the name "My Angel💋☄️" which is what he saved her contact as.

He smiled and opened it seeing "Okay, I'm back.". He opened all of his contacts and clicked hers that was under "My Favorites". He was nervous and watched his thumb hover over the FaceTime button next to her contact.

He took a deep breath while clicking the button ,now a new screen coming to view on his phone.

It began connecting and a familiar beeping noise filled the room. Soon a 'whoosh' noise came through the phone and he smiled seeing his best friend of a month come on to the screen.

*

"BESTIEEEEE" she chirped as his figure popped onto the screen. "BEST FRIENDDDDD" he squealed equally as loud as she giggled. She looked him over. He had bright blue eyes shining though the screen of her phone. His hair was in a sort of curly quiff and his lips were stretched out into a smile. From what she could see he had on a money hoodie.

"Watcha doooin?" She asked as he shuffled on his bed . "Facetiming you, duh." he teased her and pointed to his head. "Think Bri." he teased pointing to his noggin. She glared at him through the phone and he started laughing ,the sound bouncing off the walls and filling her room.

"I will virtually slap you." she threatened him pointing a scolding finger towards his figure. "You wouldn't you love me too much." he smirked at her crossing his hands over his chest triumphantly. "Don't flatter yourself." she teased and playfully rolled her eyes. He gasped dramatically and put a hand over his chest. "I am wounded." he said still clutching his shirt.

"I'm kiddingggg, quit being such a drama queen!" she told him giggling. "I am not a drama queen!" He pouted crossing his arms over his chest. "Then what are you doing right now?" She asked looking at him a sly grin on her face.