Chapter 26 - Kiss Cam✔️

Jonah woke up to hushed whispers and giggles surrounding his room. His blue eyes fluttered open and he looked around his hotel room. Everything looked as it did last night besides the two girls sitting on either side of him.

Both girls had what appeared to be permanent markers in their hands with mischievous glances on their face.

"What are you guys doing?" Jonah questioned with a raspy morning voice due to the fact that he just woke up.

They bursted into giggling fits once more at the confused boy in front of them.

"Why don't you go see for yourself?" Charlotte asked smirking at Brielle. Jonah's eyes widened and he rose from his bed heading towards the bathroom.

He flicked on the light and not even five seconds later his voice boomed , bouncing off of the walls of the room.

"BRUH!"

Jonah looked at the writing on his face.

"Bri wuz hurrrr"

"Char was here!"

"not long ago I was a hoe"

"sup i'm hoe-nah"

"Run!" Brielle squeaked as she saw Jonah coming after them.

*

"You need to quit corrupting my friends." Jonah told Charlotte when he had finally gotten the marker off of his face. "I don't corrupt your friends!" Charlotte protested crossing her arms over her chest.

"I simply turn them against you." She finished ,nonchalantly shrugging. Jonah gasped, "You turned against me?!" he questioned looking at Brielle. "I would never!" Brielle shook her head vigorously.

"I can't believe you! After all we've been through!" Jonah threw his hands up. "Jo Jo I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you." Brielle apologized.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm done." Jonah said and started walking away. "No! Come back!" Brielle cried walking in his direction.

Charlotte found amusement in the situation that had just unraveled in front of her eyes.

"And scene." they both said bringing their hands down in front of them.

"I can't with you guys!" Charlotte laughed standing up from the couch. "I'll see you guys later!" Charlotte called walking out of the door. "See ya!" the both of them called before the door shut.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked. "So first we're gonna go get some breakfast then we're gonna go to a wax museum, eat lunch, head, then the mall to go to hot topic and get basketball game merch, then to a Knicks vs. Timberwolves game then to my condo to chill." she listed everything they were going to do today.

"So if we want to make this Breakfast place you better hurry up and get ready Mr." Brielle said looking at the time on her phone. "Ma'am yes ma'am!" Jonah saluted her before running to the bathroom in his hotel room and she eventually heard the shower water turn on.

Brielle flopped on Jonah's bed and began scrolling through her phone.

Soon she heard the shower water turn off and Brielle looked up when she heard Jonah's voice. "Er, Bri?" he piped. "Yes?" she asked. "Could you hand me my clothes? They should be on top of my suitcase." He instructed her. "Yeah hold on." She told him getting up from the bed and walking around the bed. She got his clothes and approached the bathroom.