Chapter 23 - Never Have I Ever✔️

"Never have I ever dropped a piece of food on the ground,picked it back up and then ate it." Brielle's soft voice trailed from Jonah's phone all the way into his bedroom.

His fingers that once were all up was put down . "I can't even lie." she laughed putting down a finger also. "What was it?" They both asked at the same time then laughed. "You go." he said. "It was a spicy Chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A and I wasn't going to just let that go to waste." she shrugged. "What about you?" She asked. "I dropped an ice cream cone once and I picked it back up." he told her.

"Eww , Ice creams a different story. The floor's germs can get on to the ice cream. That's just nasty." She stuck her tounge out at the smiling boy on her screen.

"5 second rule." he chirped having her roll her eyes.

"Never have I ever ,gotten my way out of a ticket." Jonah said itching to see what her answer would be. Once again a finger went down. He smirked seeing as he was winning.

"Do tell." he smirked leaning on his elbow waiting for her story. "So this one time I was 'speeding' ." she began to tell him putting air quotations on the word speeding. "And I got pulled over by a man cop, so he was cute and I was like 'Alright let me play this cool'. So I quickly put on some lipstick and fluffed my hair a little bit. The man walks up and I roll my window down. So he goes 'Hi you're very beautiful' and I was like 'Thanks officer you're not too shabby yourself' ."she told Jonah while winking and he laughed. "So he goes 'Are you single?' and I'm like 'Yes, but I don't think I'd be able to go on a date if I'm too busy in court' " she gave him her puppy eyes acting out what she did. "So he says 'I'll tell you what, I'll let you pass if you give me your phone number'. I had Pizza Hut's number memorized because I call them often so I gave him their number." she told him as he laughed. "So he told me he was going to call me and I was like 'Okay Officer' and winked at him. I haven't seen that man since." she said.

Jonah busted out laughing at this. "You literally gave him Pizza Hut's number?" Jonah asked. "Yep. It worked too." she said taking a sip of her drink.

"Your turn." he sang. "Never have I ever worn a pair of clothes and then the next day worn them again." Brielle asked. Jonah mumbled incoherent words and put a finger down as Brielle chuckled at him.

"Sometimes you wear clothes for a short amount of time and they aren't dirty!" he defended himself. "Ok Jonah." she laughed at him.

"Never have I ever secretly wanted to be enrolled in Hogwarts." he told her. At this they both put their fingers down. Jonah and Brielle's eyebrows both raised seeing each other's fingers go down.

"You like Harry Potter?" they asked each other at the same time. "Who doesn't?" they asked again simultaneously. They both gasped.

"I swear we have telepathy." Brielle said and Jonah laughed. "I didn't know you liked Harry Potter..." Jonah trailed off shocked. "LIKE?" she questioned. "More like love." she stated getting up from her bed and walking over to her jewelry box. She opened the bottom drawer flipping her camera over and showing Jonah three bracelets with Harry Potter symbols on them.

"OOH, Where'd you get those?!" Jonah got even closer to the screen. "Hot Topic." she smirked closing the drawer and walking to her dresser to show him her Harry Potter mug.

"What's that?" He asked confused. "You don't know what Hot Topic is?!" She questioned. "No..." He trailed off. "Ooh I'm adding that onto the list of things to do when we meet" she made a mental note. "Look at my mug!" She squealed showing him the Hedwig mug.