How can it be?

Stars POV

 "You can't be here!" I told the grinning Marco. " Why not Star I'm finally here. We can be together now. " He said grabbing my hands and looking into my eyes. Those big brown sparkling eyes. "I...I..." I broke off still holding his hands with . Then I hugged him tight. "I missed you." I said crying into his shoulders.

Marco POV

 "You can't be here!" Star said to me and crushing my soul. "Why not Star I'm finally here. We can be together now." I said grabbing her warm soft delicate hands. She looked at me and we locked eyes. She still has those huge ocean blue eyes that made me feel as if I could drown in them. "I...I..." She stuttered then she was pulling me into a bone crushing hug. " I missed you. " She whispered crying into my shoulder. I returned the hug "I missed you more my shining Star." " What? " She said still crying but laughing at the same time. "You heard me." I said wiping the tears from her eyes

. Then she surprised me by pulling away. " How can it be? " Star asked me. I pulled out my scissors and showed them to her. "I thought you lost them." She said smiling. " Well let's just say a certain banana back on earth reminder me where they were. " the we both looked into each other's eyes and said. "Janna banana." Then we cracked up. " So what's new in the world of Diaz? I see you've filled out. She said examining the rippling muscles beneath my white t-shirt. Then using her sand like she used to she lifted my shirt and checked for abs. "Yasssssss!" She also said when she saw them. "Like what ya see princess?" I said flexing. " You big goofball. " She said booping me on the nose. 

"Well everything's quite normal back at home." " Oh do you remember Oskar Greason? " I asked. "Yeah why?" She asked. " He and Jakie Lynn Thomas got together last year. " "Oh good for them." She said. " Well tell what all happened today. " She encouraged. "Well I woke up. "Then I remembered that it was graduation day. " "Wait you skipped graduation to come see me? " Well yeah? "I said embaressed. "Oh no no no. "She said wagging her finger. "You're not missing graduation over me." wIth that she transformed into her butterfly form and opened a portal we both stepped through. She then transformed back and grabbed my hand and led me through the doors. Man I missed being dragged around like this.