33

Kristina

Hero let me go in the ambulance with Catarina and now I am sitting in this small truck with my best friend almost lifeless connected to the bunch of machines. The doctors said it's nothing serious, her lungs just need a little support till they calm down and are able to work normally again, but I hated hospitals and stuff related to medicine since ever. One of my biggest fears is losing people I love, Catarina is my best friend since when we were little and she means to me more than anyone ever managed to. If I lose her, I am sure I won't be myself again, but I am keeping positive, negativity is always useless so there is no need to make myself sad and worried without any reason. Catarina will be fine because she is a warrior and we will have many more silly girls nights. If she only fainted because she forced her lungs too much then I think she will be fine. I hope so.

After about fifteen minutes of an really awkward and depressing ride we finally arrive to The Royal London Hospital aka the place I hate the most. The doctors get Catarina out of the truck on that weird table with wheels and I nervously follow them behind. When we get inside they tell me to wait in the waiting room which got me even more frustrated, but I choose to listen and not to cause any problems. I casually and boredly look around until I notice someone at the door which makes the blood in me boil. If I am not wrong, that's Melanie, even if I saw her a few times I can't not to recognize the fake boobs, tattoos and two meters long heels. "What are you doing here?" I walk to her with my arms crossed in front of my chest trying to keep calm. "I heard something happened to Catarina so I came to check how is she, that's horrible what happened on her own birthday, I hope she will be fine" she says with the most innocent and fake voice ever, if she really wants to torture people she should at least take acting classes. My violence attack kicks in and I immediately grab her neck and whisper madly. "Listen you whore, you are the reason Catarina is here, okay? You are actually the reason of half of her problem. I have no idea what problem do you have with Catarina, but fuck off from her, she did nothing to you and you won't get anything, all of this is useless" she chuckles and looks at me like I am doing nothing to her. "Useless? You think I am not having the best time of my life ruining your guys' lives?" she says and I bite my lip like every time I am mad. "You know there is literally nothing holding me back from calling the police?" I look at her madly and she shrugs her shoulders innocently. "Yes, but my daddy is the main police man, him nor any of his co workers would have balls to arrest me" on her words my attack kicks more and more and I let go of her neck, but I push her back making her fall and break the little table in the waiting room. "What the hell?" she screams and cleans some of the pieces of broken glass from her body. All the people in the waiting room are just looking at us shocked and confused and none of them wants to get involved which I am really glad.

She stands up after a few seconds of shock, literally jumps on me and pushes me against the wall. "You stupid bitch fuck off from me!" she yells looking at me madly and I gasp a bit feeling the strong pain in my back, but I decide to ignore it and immediately turn around getting ready to level this bitch with the earth, until someone grabs both of my arms from behind making me unable to make any movement...