4

Catarina

The next morning I wake up a bit confused. That's nothing unusual tho cause I'm not really a morning person. But this time it was different, instead of usual despising of early mornings I am feeling scared and nervous. I have never gone a day where I needed to handle all my emotions by myself. Usually I would just scream and cry while Chad is yelling at me so I'll scream louder, but no, today was different, I had a plan and I had a goal. I wanted to make of myself a person and that was giving me  pressure. I'm scared what will people at college think of me, what will my friends think of me and what will Hero think of me. Today is the day I'll step on my feet again and let the whole reality hit me, like it always does.

A soft knock on the door snaps me out my thoughts and I fastly look up before mumbling a soft "come in". In that moment the tall rich guy walks through the door. "Morning" the smile on his face is soft and friendly and I can't help, but welcome him with a smile back. "Good morning" I say politely looking through my clothes. I left most of my stuff at Chad's house because I didn't pack everything and now I don't have the clothes I need, I don't know what I'll wear on discourses, actually, I don't even know if I'll go to the college today. "We owe each other something, do we?" He asks walking to me and I move the blanket from the bed giving him the space to sit. "I think so, who will start?" I look at him and he sighs. "I am an actor" he says and a smile just like the confusion grows on my face. "Wait what?" "Yes, After, Harry Potter and the half blood prince, Private peaceful, The secret life of flowers and soon to be After we collided are all the movies I was in" he smiles a bit and I nod my head. "An actor huh? So that's how you got all this money?" we both chuckle on my words and he nods his head. I always knew he is an interesting man, but I never thought he'd have an usual job as an actor, I thought his life and his suit hides more secrets, more deep secrets. What "Basically, so it's your turn" I lick my lips like every time I need to focus and nod my head. "I had a boyfriend, Chad" I shiver a bit saying his name. "He is a drunk and a junk, he would abuse me every night, he did this" I show him the dark red mark on my skin that still hurts. "So I left" I simply say not wanting to remember anything else from that terrifying moment and he understands it. "I'm so sorry, I think it's clever that you left" I nod my head looking at my feet. "Yeah, I know, I know that there wasn't the way back for him, the drugs ruined him forever and all I could do with staying is like trying to fix a broken glass with a piece of tape" I look up at him and that's when I see it. I look deep at his green eyes that are telling much more stories than what he just told me and I need to find them out alone.

Hero

I know that what I just told her is not enough, I know that she wants more and that she knows there is more. There is more of my mysterious story that needs to be told, but I just can't let that past part of me out, I can't let the story to go wild, I can't risk the trust of only person that I thought is still standing on the earth. Probably most of the people on my work already hate me because I am such a jerk all the time. I find horrible what I did to my family. I spent most of my parents' money to buy lingerie, necklaces, expensive bags and shoes for girls and as a bribe they would give me sex. I would get lost into those awful sluts' bodies every night, now that I'm a bit grown up I feel disgusted by myself. My dad even wanted me to visit the psychologist, but luckily I didn't. I'm only 22 and in my life I was a sugar daddy to more than 4 girls. I would always take my dad's money because I didn't make mine back then. One day I wasted my dad's whole salary and it was only the beginning of the month. He got so furious so he talked to my uncle and they said they'll find me a job as an actor. And there I am, in my 4th year of working and successfully making money on the legal way. I can't say I'm the happiest as I could be, but I'm slowly finding myself in this and I'm happy because of that.