1

Hero

"Can't we do this another time?" I say exhaustedly and frustrated rubbing my forehead, but no Anna keeps holding the script and putting some damn pillows on their place persistently so everything would look freaking perfect for this little movie. "Hero come on, you are putting everyone in a bad mood, we should be having fun filming this" she says turning to me with a small hopeful smile, but I know that she knows just like everyone in this room what I'm capable of doing and never, but it's really never smart to play with me. "Yes, we should, but we are not so I'm leaving, I got enough of today" I stand up and walk to the door stubbornly. "But we need you now" Anna asks looking at me confused and I shake my head. "Go film something without me, like when Tessa dies in a car crash or so" I say and the whole cast looks at me disappointed. "She doesn't die" Anna says and I open the door. "Yeah yeah, whatever, I'm leaving now" I walk out of the room and totally disappear from everyone's sight.

Big hard raindrops are falling from the sky straight to the wet streets and my expensive suit so I fastly hurry up to my Tesla. I get in it and curse quietly seeing the water on the seats. If I left 20 minutes earlier this wouldn't be happening, but no, we have to have everything done the first day. I don't even care if all of them hate me now for leaving, I don't need them, they need me, without me this movie would suck so much. I turn on my car and finally drive home. While I'm waiting at one traffic light, I notice a girl sitting at the bench, with rain falling on her completely wetting her and she is shivering. Her hair is covering her face and she is hugging her knees. A thing next to her looks like a suitcase which is now also dripping wet. Her chest is moving fast like she is sobbing and I may notice that if she keeps sitting here on the rain on 3° she can get seriously sick.

I get out of my car before I can change my mind, grab an umbrella and walk to that girl. "Hello?" I say sitting next to her and she looks up to me fastly seeming a bit scared. "Woah calm down, I am not that ugly" I raise my hands in defence and she removes her tears. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" Her weak voice finally speaks and I move the umbrella closer to her. She sounds like she was sobbing and screaming for a long time. "I am just a random person who saw you and is kinda worried that you are here on the cold rain because you could get pneumonia and you can't be older than 20 so that wouldn't be really good for you" I shrug my shoulders and she plays with a hem of her shirt. "I, I am 20" is all she manages to and I nod my head. "Alright, you win, I don't have the heart to leave you here, so come at my place, I can give you some clean clothes, you can take a shower and you can sleep in the guest room" I stand up and stretch my arm to her. "But I don't know you" she looks up to me with her big hazel brown swallowed eyes and wet glasses that are covering them. "You will get to know me, don't worry, I won't kill you nor rape you, I just don't have the heart to leave you here" I repeat the same line again grabbing her suitcase and she straights her back trying to stand up. "I guess I can go then" her voice is a bit raspy and she stands up weakly. "And maybe you can drink some tea" I open the car door for her and she mouths me a quiet "thank you". We get in my now totally wet car which pisses me off a little, but at least this car is smart enough to dry itself alone.

The way to my house is about 20 minutes long and nobody says a word until we get to my street so I finally decide to break the silence. "So will you tell me how you ended there with a suitcase?" I ask and she only shakes her head drawing some random shapes on the window still shivering a bit. I turned on all the heaters in the car, but I guess that she was on that rain for a long time. "I, I don't really want to talk about it" she mumbles and I nod my head. "Alright, alright, I respect that" I nod my head looking at the empty dark wet streets and I stop my car at my house after long three minutes of silence again. "We are here" I get out of the car and help her getting out too. Once we get in the house I point at the bathroom. "Go take a shower, I'm gonna bring you some clean clothes" she nods her head quietly looking around totally surprised like she was never in a reach man's house. Weird. "You can take something from my suitcase" she mumbles and disappears to the bathroom. I open her already seeming to fall apart suitcase and look through some of her clothes trying to find something comfortable, but what I see inside totally shocks me. This mysterious girl seems to have a pretty interesting past. In the suitcase are three very weird things: some old papers and documents, a broken necklace with name of two people on it and a picture of her with a message on the other side. My instincts are telling me that someone damaged this girl and that she immediately needs help.