25

Hero

My hands are warm on her soft skin full of goosebumps as we are still sharing the passionate and a bit desperate kiss. I can't believe we are already kissing like this and this will probably lead to getting back to each other, but I don't care, I love her and I know any pain and any damage is not as strong as our love and our love can heal anything. I push her dress straps down fastly still kissing her luscious lips of which I could never get enough. "Make love to me, Hero" she whispers against my lips in the soft and sweet, yet really needy voice making my body go crazy insane in every single way. "Yes princess" I say with the same amount of need as we are slowly walking to the couch while our tongues are fighting for dominance. Our bodies work so well with each other, we fit together like a pair of puzzles and any bitch like Melanie and any fuck boy like my brother or a junky like Chad can ever separate us or ruin our love.

I lay her down and get between her already spread legs as more and more heavy breaths of excitement fill this huge room. Once she is my girlfriend again we'll move into something smaller and cozier. "I need you" she whispers running her small fingers through my hair making me go insane all over again. "I need you too baby" I rub her area with my knee feeling her already warm and wet core and making a soft sound of pleasure escape her mouth. "You are already so wet for me baby" I connect my lips to her neck as I see her roll her eyes in pleasure. "Tell me more" she whispers against my ear giving soft bites on it and I fastly undo my belt. My pants and boxers are already so tight around my hard member and it hurts so much already. The things she does to me are unbelievable and unexplainable. "I want to fuck you, I want to make love to you, I want to feel you, I want to show everyone that you are only mine and that I am only yours." I say sucking her neck marking my territory on it. Showing everyone we are only each other's is the only way to keep out of trouble, I hope.

I take off all our clothes that is keeping us from pleasuring ourselves and fastly put on the condom of which the package she rips with her teeth.  "Are you ready baby?" I ask her and she nods her head multiple times like a little kid wanting chocolate. I am wondering now if me and Catarina will ever have our own cute kids running around. "Yes please, fuck me" she says breathing heavily and I make one deep and passionate thrust into her as we both moan. "Oh Hero" she rolls her eyes in pleasure again and gives tugs on my hair. I make more and more deep slow and passionate movements inside her warm and wet pussy as once again our bodies feel like two pairs of puzzles. She pulls my hair more and more while I am leaving a lot of dark purple hickeys on her neck and a mark of my teeth on some places.

"Oh shit, Hero, I'll, I'll" she moans against my ear causing me to smirk and thrust into her even deeper. "You will what babe?" I whisper back with my accent ticker while we both keep moaning loudly. "I'll cum" she tosses her head back, lets go off my hair, clenches around my dick and cums staying completely breathless and sweaty. I repeat the whole process as I lay next to her breathless. She doesn't say anything as she is still breathing heavily and looking at the ceiling meaning exactly she is thinking. "What are you thinking about?" I push her to me and kiss the top of her head. "I love you, you know?" she looks up to me with her cheeks stained, some curls in front of her face and her pupils still dilated. I nod my head with a smile. "I do, I love you too." My favourite part of all this is the fact that we are not drunk anymore, we mean all of this honestly. "Let's sleep" I say wrapping my arms around her tiny and fragile as she snuggles me like she does always. "Night night" she says in a adorable voice and we fall asleep in each other's arms hopefully without any worries.