16

Hero

The clock keeps going tick and tack with every another minute and second as more and more nervousness fills my body. I'm usually not a protective nor a worrying type of a guy, but Catarina should have been at home an hour and a half ago. I wouldn't be worried if she texted me saying she went out with her friends or something, but she didn't even pick up any of my 17 calls. After 15 more minutes of panicking the door finally opens, but not revealing the two brown eyes I was expecting to see. At the door, it's her. The girl of my worst nightmares. The girl who made my whole family broke and the girl who kinda destroyed my whole life. Melanie. I raise my eyebrow and look at her in shock. "Melanie?" I ask and she walks to me smirking. Diamonds and expensive clothes are dripping on her body and calling her a slut. "Hi, Hero, missed me?" She smirks more and walks even closer to me. Jesus, she is already pissing me off. "What are you doing here and where is Catarina?" I cross my arms in front of my chest standing in mine defensive stance. "I think your little girl got in trouble and I'm here to inform you about that and tell you the solutions" she shrug her shoulders innocently and I close my fists madly. You can't slap a girl, Hero, you can't slap a girl. "What? What did she do?" I stop after I realized what I said. "I mean, what did you do to get her in trouble?" I ask and she looks at me fake shocked. "Me? Oh nothing nothing, but I came here to get my revenge" I raise my eyebrow on her words. "Revenge? Why the hell do you need the revenge?" "Don't you remember Hero? You didn't pay me, the last time, so now, I want my salary" she hisses and I chuckle ironically. "You are seriously whining about some money that I didn't give you four years ago and you got my girlfriend in trouble because you want money?" I tighten the grip of my arms in front of my chest and she shakes her head with the same slutty smirk on her face. "No, I don't want money, nor clothes, nor jewelry, I want you to pay me like I used to pay you" she puts on her tip toes and whispers in my ear. "I want sex". My gut immediately twists on the thought of having sex with her. I regret every single thing I did with her and any other girl in the past, but mostly her, I regret touching her, now I regret even knowing her because she got Catarina in trouble and I hate myself for getting her in all of this.

"You may want sex, but trust me, here you won't get it" I blow the air in front of my face and she shrugs her shoulders innocently again. That fucking attitude makes me want to catapult her to another world where she just simply doesn't exist. "So you want your girlfriend to get expelled the year before her graduation?" She says and I open my eyes widely. "What? Why would she get expelled?" She bursts out in laugh and nods her head. "Alright alright, I'll tell you!!" she tries to catch her breath back laughing. "Catarina was charged for pushing a professor down the stairs, but there was also this other girl aka Hayley, who was also charged and it's actually her fault, so if you give me what I want, I'll text Hayley telling her to admit it was her and Catarina will be ready to go home, but if you don't give me what I want I'll text Hayley to show the principal the fake video of Catarina pushing the professor down the street so she'll get expelled which means she won't be able to graduate this year" a proud smirk is playing on her face as I let out an defeated sigh. "Fine, I'm in".

I always liked to fight and I would always find a way to win, but I guess Melanie and her smart ass games played better than me and now I actually don't have another choice, but cheat on my girlfriend to actually save her. Catarina, this is for you.

We start this awful revenge of hers and I don't let out a single moan. I'm feeling horrible, I wish I knew the consequences of this before I even started messing around with girls. Now Catarina is stuck at the principal's office for two hours already and I am stuck with this slut here in my lap sucking my neck. My hands are far away from her body and at the end I have to fake my orgasm for her to let me go and do her part of the deal. I hope Catarina will understand why I did this and that she will be fine, after everything. Gosh, so many things happened in her life in the past months and here I am letting another woman do disgusting things to me just so she can graduate.